NIRF Ranking 2020: NLSIU Bangalore Is The Best Law College In India
NIRF Ranking 2020: NLSIU Bangalore has topped the rankings while NLU Delhi has come in second place and NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad has come in third place.
NLSIU, or the National Law School of India University, Bangalore, has retained the top spot in NIRF Ranking 2020 for law colleges released by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) today. The National Law University, Delhi (NLU Delhi) has come in second place and NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad has come in third place. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur features in the list at number four and National Law University, Jodhpur is at fifth place. In the NIRF 2019 for law, the top three positions were the same.
Launched by the MHRD in 2015, the National Institutional Ranking Framework, or NIRF, includes five parameters: Teaching, learning and resources, research and professional practices, graduation outcomes, outreach and inclusivity, and perception. The rankings, usually announced in April every year, got deferred due to the coronavirus outbreak.
NIRF Ranking 2020: The top law colleges in the country are listed below.
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- National Law University, Delhi
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, Kharagpur
- National Law University, Jodhpur
- The West Bengal National University of Juridicial Sciences, Kolkata
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar
- Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
- The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow
- Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- National Law University, Cuttack
- Panjab University, Chandigarh