NEET UG 2021: Application Forms To Be 'Available Soon'
NEET UG 2021: The application form of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) will be available soon, a statement on the NTA website read.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has activated the NEET 2021 official website - neet.nta.nic.in. The NEET application form 2021 along with the information brochure is expected to be released soon. The National Entrance cum Eligibility Test (NEET 2021) for admission to undergraduate medical and dental programmes will be held on August 1, 2021, in 11 languages, the NTA had announced on March 12.
Recommended: All you need to know about NEET. Click Here.
To be eligible for NEET UG 2021, a candidate must have completed 10+2 examinations from a recognized board of India with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as mandatory subjects. A candidate is required to obtain at least 50 per cent marks in the qualifying examination. However, there exist relaxations in the cases of reserved category candidates.
Also Read || NEET 2021 Result Will Be Used For More Courses: NTA
The NEET 2021 application form date has not been announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA), a statement on the website says that the NEET information bulletin will be released soon. The NEET 2021 information bulletin containing detailed information regarding the test, syllabus, eligibility criteria for age, reservation, categorisation of seats, examination fee, cities of examination, state code will be made available shortly at the NTA website -- ntaneet.nic.in.
The Ministry of Education had earlier clarified that the medical entrance test, NEET, will be held as per the syllabus determined by NTA irrespective of the reduction in the 2021 board exam syllabus.
Once the NEET 2021 application process begins, the medical aspirants will be able to fill the application through the official website. Candidates need to ensure that they submit the NEET application form and deposit the fee before the deadline to confirm their presence in the entrance examination. The NEET application process comprises five stages- NEET registration, filling of application, uploading documents such as scanned photographs, mark sheets and certificates, payment of fee, and printout of the confirmation page.
NEET 2021: Documents Required To Fill Application Form
All the candidates seeking admission in undergraduate medical courses will be required to fill the NEET application form. For the same, candidates must keep the following documents ready:
- The scanned image of the passport size photograph of the candidate should be in JPG/JPEG format and the image size should be between 10Kb to 200Kb.
- The scanned image of the signature of the candidate should be in JPG/JPEG format and the image size should be between 4Kb to 30Kb
- The scanned image of the left-hand thumb impression of the candidate should be in JPG format and the image size should be between 10Kb to 50Kb
- The scanned image of the Class 10 certificate of the candidate should be in JPG format and the image size should be between 100Kb to 300Kb
- The scanned image of postcard size photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and image size should be between 50Kb to 300Kb
- The NEET application form fee can be paid by credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, Paytm.