The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has announced the exam dates for Chartered Accountants (CA) foundation, intermediate and final courses. The exams will be held in November along with various post qualification course exams like Insurance and Risk Management Technical exam, International Trade Laws and World Trade Organisation Part 1 exam and International Taxation Assessment exam. Registration for the CA foundation, intermediate and final courses have begun.
The exams will be of 3 hours duration except CA final paper 6 (elective) and CA foundation paper 3-paper 4, which will be held for 4 hours and 2 hours, respectively.
The CA exams will be held at 209 centres nationwide and also at five centres overseas--Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Kathmandu and Muscat.
Candidates can apply latest by September 7.
For CA exams, only, candidates will be allowed to opt for English or Hindi medium for answering papers. However the medium of examinations will be only English in respect of post qualification courses-- Insurance and Risk Management (IRM) Technical Examination, International Trade Laws and World Trade Organisation (ITL & WTO) and International Taxation - Assessment Test (INTT - AT).
CA Exam Time Table
- Foundation Course (New Scheme): 9,13,15 and 17 November
- Intermediate Course (Old/ New Scheme) Group I: 2,4,6,8 November
- Intermediate Course (Old Scheme) Group II: 11,14,16 November
- Intermediate Course (New Scheme) Group II: 11,14,16,18 November
- Final Exam (Old/ New Scheme) Group I: 1,3,5,7 November
- Final Exam (Old/ New Scheme) Group II: 9,13,15,17 November
- Insurance and Risk Management Technical Exam: 9,13,15 and 17 November
- International Trade Laws and World Trade Organisation (ITL&WTO) Part I Exam: 2,4 November (Group A) and 6,8 November (Group B)
- International Taxation Assessment Test: 9,13 November
Click here for more Education News
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.