Delhi Nursery Admission: List Of Documents Required; Instructions For Parents
Nursery Admission 2021-22 Delhi: The last date to submit application forms is March 4. The first list for admission will be published on March 20.
Online registration for nursery, kindergarten, and Class 1 admissions in Delhi for the 2021-22 academic session will begin tomorrow, February 18. Around 1,700 schools in the national capital will participate in the admission process.
The last date to submit application forms is March 4. The first list for admission will be published on March 20, and the second list will be released on March 25. The admission process will end on March 31, 2021.Usually the admission process begins in the last week of November, however there was no development on it in the last year.
The Directorate of Education (DoE) has directed that the number of seats at the entry levels shall not be less than the highest number of seats in the entry level classes during the last three years 2018-19, 2019-20 and 2020-21, as reported by the PTI.
"Schools shall develop and adopt criteria for admission which shall be fair, reasonable, well defined, equitable, non-discriminatory, unambiguous and transparent", DoE official told PTI.
Further a monitoring cell is being constituted in each district under the chairmanship of the Deputy Director (District) concerned, who shall ensure that each private school uploads the criteria and their points on the online module, PTI further reported.
This is the schedule for general category (75 per cent) seat admission. The schedule for the remaining 25 per cent seats reserved for the economically weaker section (EWS) and disadvantaged (DG) categories will be announced soon.
Nursery Admission 2021-22 Delhi: Important Points Parents Should Know
Age limit: Upper age limit for nursery, kindergarten, and Class 1, admissions are 4, 5, and 6 years, respectively. The lower age limit for admission in these classes is 3, 4, and 5 years, respectively, as of March 31, 2021.
Application forms will be available at schools till the last date of registration, March 4, at a fee of Rs 25. The purchase of a prospectus is optional.
Schools will reserve 22 per cent of their seats in entry-level classes for EWS/DG category students and 3 per cent for children with special needs (CWSN). Admission to these seats will be held through a centralised process of draw of lots by the Delhi Directorate of Education (DoE). A separate schedule for this will be released later.
Documents required for Delhi Nursery admission:
Passport-size photograph of the child
Mother’s/Father’s/Guardian’s passport size photograph
Family photograph (mother, father, and child)
Child’s birth certificate
Child’s Aadhar card
Delhi Nursery Admission 2021-22: Registration Process
Step 1: Go to the official website of the school that you want to apply for.
Step 2: Click on the admissions 2021-22 tab on the homepage.
Step 3: A login window will open.
Step 4: Register your ward by filling in the required information.
Step 5: Upload the required documents.