In yet another incident of snatching, a 51-year-old senior Air Force official was allegedly robbed of his mobile phone on Thursday morning in New Delhi's Connaught Place area, police said.
The incident took place at around 6 am, they said.
In his complaint, the victim said he was cycling at Connaught Place in the morning when two unidentified motorcycle-borne people, in their 20s, snatched his pouch which contained a One Plus 6 mobile phone and Rs 200.
The miscreants then sped off using the radial road, the police said.
A case has been registered under section 379 (punishment for theft) of the IPC and police are analysing CCTV footage to nab the accused, a senior police officer said.
Earlier on Wednesday, a 32-year-old journalist working with a leading English language daily was allegedly robbed of his mobile phone by an unidentified man in east Delhi's New Ashok Nagar.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.