Children fall sick after lizard falls into food

 Share
EMAIL
PRINT
COMMENTS
Howrah, West Bengal:  At least 25 school children fell sick today after a lizard allegedly got cooked along with their lunch at a child care centre in Howrah district, which was operating under the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) Scheme.

Health officials say the children aged between six and 10 years have been admitted to Kamalpur Hospital in Ulberia area and officials suspect that the porridge served to the children might have got poisoned after a lizard fell into it.

NDTV Beeps - your daily newsletter

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................

................................ Advertisement ................................