At NDTV, we attempt that our benefits reflect the changing needs and wants of our people. The objective is to endow employees with the resources; incentives and flexibility one needs to succeed on the job with a calm, healthy and balanced life.
- Family and Parenting - Maternity and Paternity leaves are offered not only to would-be parents but also to employees who adopt children. Crèche is available for employees’ children between 6 months to 8 years to support working parents.
- Healthy Workplace - Company Doctor and in-house facilities ensure that all health related matters are dealt with on priority. Comprehensive and flexible healthcare coverage is provided to employees and eligible dependents.
- Secure Work Environment - Transport service is available to employees, which facilitates our 24x7 working environment. Security arrangement for women working late nights.
- Developmental opportunities - Sabbatical provision for employees who wish to pursue higher education. Key focus of our development practices is to give opportunities to up-skill and learn.
- Fringe benefits - Concierge, Valet parking, Helpdesks. Cafeteria and more to comfort employees in their day-to-day lives. Gymnasium, Special offers to keep our people rejuvenated at their workplace.
- Making the most of your compensation - From tax saving instruments, to flexibility in your allowance basket, we endeavor to help employees make the best of their money.
- Back-end support is available in matters related to Compliances and all other employee services.
Know how benefits at NDTV reflect the changing needs of our people.
NDTV - A home away from home.
NDTV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: NDTV is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at NDTV are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. NDTV will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. NDTV encourages applicants of all ages.