How to check EPF claim status via Umang app
1) Launch Umang app. Click on EPFO (Employees' Provident Fund Organisation), the retirement fund body which administers EPF contributions.
2) Click on 'General Services'.
3) Click 'Know Your Claim Status'.
#DidYouKnow you can check your EPF claim through @UmangOfficial_ app? Click @ https://t.co/3bkflI4wcK to #DownloadNow#UMANG#MakingLifeEasy#IamDigital#DigitalIndia#EPFO@LabourMinistry@socialepfo@GoI_MeitY@_DigitalIndiapic.twitter.com/wcSFBUIANt— UMANG App India (@UmangOfficial_) May 4, 2018
4) Enter UAN or Universal Account Number, the 12-digit number that every EPF contributor is allotted. You will get a one-time password or OTP on your registered mobile number.
5) Enter the OTP and click login.
6) Click the claim ID. The details of your claim are displayed on screen.
You can also use Umang app to view your provident fund (PF) passbook and balance.
1) Clicking 'View Passbook' option in Umang app.
2) You will then be required to type your Pension Payment Order (PPO number) and date of birth (DOB). PPO refers to a unique number allotted to each pensioner.
3) After you successfully validate the information you fed, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
4) Enter the OTP.
5) The 'Pensioner Passbook' will display the details of the pensioner like name, date of birth along with the last pension credited information.
Among other things, Umang app also allows users to lodge complaint of lost items on Indian airports, request a refill of LPG cylinders, and apply for a new PAN (Permanent Account Number) card.