CII will hold its largest job fair on September 15 and 16.
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), an industry body which has over 8,300 public and private partner companies, is holding its largest job fair today in three centres simultaneously. CII is organizing the job fair along with Model Career Centre(MCC) – a joint project of the Ministry of Labour & Employment, CII and Wheebox (an online skill assessment company). The two-day fair has attracted over 154 employers, according to a tweet by CII. Candidates can either pre-register themselves online or come to venue for walk-in interviews, the industry body said.
Here is what you need to know about the CII-MCC job fair:
- According to CII, the job fair will be held on September 15 to September 16 between 10 AM and 5 PM
- The job fair which will be held in Gurugram, Mumbai and Chennai simultaneously has 14,700 jobs on offer by 154 employers.
- 10,600 candidates have already pre-registered themselves to participate in the job fair. Potential candidates can pre-register themselves online for free by clicking here.
- According to the industry body 18,000 candidates are expected to walk in to interview for jobs.
- The venue of the Delhi NCR job fair is DPGITM Campus, Sec 34, Gurugram, while the job fair in Chennai will be held at 1st Floor, TNSDC, Integrated Employment Offices Building, TVK Estate, Guindy, Chennai. The MCC center at Mumbai is located at First Floor CII, Naoroji Godrej Centre of Excellence, Godrej Station-side Colony, Opp Railway Station, Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli East.
- The job fair will have a wide range of jobs for 10th, 12th, Under Graduates, Post Graduates, ITI certified professionals, Polytechnic graduates as well as experienced professionals.
- Axis Bank, Wipro, Eureka Forbes and Policy Bazaar are some of the big companies which are offering full-time and part-time positions at the job fair.
- To know more details or register for the event, interested candidates can call on 0124-4084713 or visit www.mcc-center.com
- Model Career Centre (MCC), is a project of DGET, Ministry of Labour & Employment created to provide candidates with counselling and assessment, soft skill training, technical up skilling and placement.
- Interested candidates can also take aptitude tests and avail career guidance sessions, skills training sessions and more at the MCC centers.