- The issuance of shares under the Ujjivan Small Finance Bank will be at a face value of Rs 10 each of Ujjivan Financial Services shares.
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank has selected Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited, IIFL Securities Limited and JM Financial Limited as book running lead managers.
- The issue price of the IPO will be determined by Ujjivan Small Finance Bank in consultation with the book running lead managers.
- As part of the IPO proposal, Rs 120-crore worth of shares will be reserved for Ujjivan Financial Services shareholders, as defined in the DRHP.
- The IPO is subject to receipt of requisite regulatory approvals, market conditions and other considerations, Ujjivan Financial Services added.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.