Five Things to know about Tron (TRX) prices
1. At 2.30 pm, Tron trades at $0.08 while its market cap is $5.26 billion, as per the average data of exchanges around the world.
2. Tron had been falling since January 6. It had closed at $0.22 on January 5.
3. Tron's average trading price went for a free fall starting January 6, when it was $0.17. A week later, tron fell to $0.10 a coin.
4. On Tuesday, when most cryptocurrencies were declining, Tron also fell $0.05 from $0.07 a day before, but only to recover a day later when it rose to $0.07.
5. Tron's market cap has fallen significantly from $14 billion on January 6 then fell to $11 billion a day later. It further slipped to $8 billion on January 10, $6 billion on January 14 and $3.5 billion on January 17. On Thursday, it recovers slightly to $5.2 billion, as per the CoinMarketCap data.
(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV staff and is published from a syndicated feed.)