Global investment bank Macquarie has come out with a list of stocks to buy with a three-year horizon. The recommendations come at a time when there's no clear view about the direction of broader markets. The Sensex and Nifty have recovered over the past few sessions, but traders remain concerned over weakening rupee. The impending withdrawal of quantitative easing in the U.S. is another near-term headwind that might roil financial markets.
- L&T: The stock is trading at decade low valuation.
- HDFC Bank: Consistency will lead to premium valuation.
- Reliance Industries: Myopic market is ignoring long-term value.
- Coal India: High risk reward with low risk.
- M&M: Rural consumption will lead to re-rating.
- Ranbaxy: Top Pharma pick with target of Rs 675.
- BPCL: Upstream investment value equals its entire stock price.
- Prestige Estates: Rental income to lead to 100 per cent upside in 3-year.
- Eicher Motors: Company well positioned for strong growth. Royal Enfield will cruise along for high growth.
- Gujarat Pipavav Port: Recovery in container volume will lead to growth.
Disclaimer: "Investors are advised to make their own assessment before acting on the information."
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.