State Bank of India, or SBI, has introduced a new credit card - Unnati Credit Card - which is free (no annual fees) for first four years. Like other credit cards the Unnati credit card also offers reward points on purchases. You will get 1 reward point per Rs 100 spent on the credit card. And can redeem the reward points against a wide array of gifts from its reward catalogue. Other than reward points, this credit card also offers milestone rewards like Rs 500 cash back on spends of Rs 50,000 or more in a year.
Unnati credit card is a secured card and is issued with a lien on cardholder's fixed deposit with State Bank of India of Rs. 25,000 or more, SBI said on its website.
Here are some other features of SBI Unnati Credit Card
- From the fifth year onwards, SBI will charges a fee of Rs 499 on this card.
- 1 per cent fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs 500 & Rs 3,000 (exclusive of GST, wherever applicable, & all other charges)
- Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs 100 per statement cycle, per credit card account
-You can also avail add-on cards for your family members against your Unnati card
-This card also offers flexipay benefits, which means you can pay for your purchases of Rs 2,500 or more in easy installments.
-You can transfer the outstanding balance of other banks' credit cards to your SBI Card Unnati, and avail a lower rate of interest and pay back in EMIs(equated monthly instalments)
- Interest free credit period: 20-50 days, applicable only on retail purchases and if previous months' outstanding balance is paid
- Cash Advance Limit: Up to 80 per cent of credit limit, with a maximum of Rs. 12,000 per day
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.