Here are the stocks to track in trade today:
1) TCS reported an adjusted profit of Rs 5,906 crore on revenues of Rs 24,220 crore. Analysts polled by NDTV had estimated its profit at Rs 5,392 crore on revenues of Rs 24,501 crore.
2) MindTree's net profit declined 10 per cent sequentially to Rs 126.7 crore, while revenue rose 1 per cent to Rs 918 crore. Operating margins at 16.2 per cent were below estimates of 17.6 per cent.
3) Reliance Industries will report its Q4 numbers today. Analysts polled by NDTV expect the company to report a net profit of Rs 5,902 crore on sales of Rs 64,455 crore. Its gross refining margin, a gauge of profitability, is estimated at $10/barrel.
4) Punjab National Bank has cut interest rates on fixed deposits by 25 basis points on select maturities.
5) MRF is reportedly planning to expand its manufacturing facility in Sadasivpet, Telengana with an investment of Rs 980 crore.
6) Financial Services firm IIFL has reportedly raised Rs 700 crore for its new residential housing fund and has closed the first two transactions for projects in Mumbai.
7) International ratings agency Standard & Poor's has affirmed its 'BBB' long-term corporate credit rating with a "stable outlook" on Bharti Airtel. S&P said Bharti's improving business position will offset the weakness from company's higher leverage over next two years.
8) Jindal Steel & Power: Delhi High Court has asked Coal India not to take over JSPL's coal washeries in Gare Palma IV/2&3 blocks.
9) Pidilite Industries has said that its arm Nina Waterproofing Systems has acquired the waterproofing business of Nina Concrete Systems Private Ltd.
10) CRISIL, Delta Corp and RS Software will report their earnings for January-March quarter today.