NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:
- Add to Portfolio
- Add to Watchlist
- Add to Alert
Yes Bank, incorporated in 2004 by Rana Kapoor and Late Ashok Kapur, is a new age private sector bank. Since inception Yes Bank has fructified into a ‘“Full Service Commercial Bank” that has steadily built Corporate and Institutional Banking, Financial Markets, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Branch Banking, Business and Transaction Banking, and Wealth Management business lines across the country, and is well equipped to offer a range of products and services to corporate and retail customers.
YES BANK offers a full–range of client–focused corporate banking services, including working capital finance, specialized corporate finance, trade and transactional services, treasury risk management services, investment banking solutions and liquidity management solutions among others to a highly focused client base.
The bank is part of global thought leadership forums like the Clinton Global Initiative (CGI), Triple Bottom Line Investing (TBLI) and Tallberg Forum. Recently, it became the first Indian Bank to become a signatory with the United Nations Environment Programme (Financial Initiative).
As part of the differentiated strategy, Yes Bank has had a strong focus on Development Banking, as is evident from the cutting–edge work that the Bank has done in the area of Food & Agribusiness, Infrastructure, Microfinance, and Sustainability which in most cases has been first–of–its kind in India
Yes Bank has partnered with various companies for delivering quality products and services namely Cash Tech, Cisco Systems, Gartner, Intel, i–flex, Reuters, VSNL, Wipro, De La Rue, Murex, Wincor Nixdorf and Sanovi.
The bank also has a widespread branch network of over 331 branches across 200 cities, with over 420 ATM's and 2 National Operating Centres in Mumbai and Gurgaon.
Corporate and Institutional Banking– The bank offers a broad range of financial and risk management solutions to clients such as large Indian corporates and groups, multinational companies, central and state governments, government bodies and public sector enterprises.
Business Banking– Yes Bank offers a range of products, services and resources to small and medium businesses.
Corporate Finance– It offers corporate finance solutions to various clients such as local corporates, multinational companies, financial institutions and public sector undertakings.
Retail Banking– Under this, the bank offers wide range of products and services such as saving account, current account, fixed deposit, retail loan, depository services and many more.
Investment Banking– Yes Bank offers investment banking services in area of mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, private equity syndication and IPO advisory.
Awards & Recognitions :
In March 2014– The Bank was awarded the “Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality (RBNQ) Business Excellence Award – 2013” in the Services Category. Organized by Indian Merchants’ Chamber, YES BANK is the only bank to win this prestigious award in the history of the RBNQ Award.
Outstanding Business Sustainability Achievement Karlsruhe Sustainable Finance Awards Germany, 2013
Jamnalal Bajaj Uchit Vyavahar Puraskar (Service Enterprises–Large) Council for Fair Business Practices (CFBP) 2012
Financial Institutions Syndicated Deal of the Year, Asia Pacific Region Asia Pacific Loan Market Association (APLMA) 2012
Global Business Excellence Award, Dubai, 2013
Sustainability Award, London, 2012 Golden Peacock
- YES BANK receives the 'Fastest Growing Bank' Award third year in a row at the Business world Best Bank Awards 2011
- YES BANK receives the Best Private Sector Bank Award at Dun & Bradstreet – Polaris Software Banking Awards 2011
- YES BANK receives “Sustainable Bank of the Year (Asia/Pacific)” Award at FT/IFC Sustainable Finance Awards 2011, London
1) YES BANK won seven awards at Asia’s Best Employer Brand Awards and the CMO Asia Awards for Excellence in Branding and Marketing that were held on July 22, 2011 in Singapore. The bank received awards in the following categories:
- Continuous Innovation in HR Strategy at Work
- Talent Management
- Best HR Strategy in Line with Business
- Excellence in HR through Technology
- CEO of the Year Award to Mr. Rana Kapoor
- Brand Excellence in Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Practice (Overall)
2) YES BANK received 'The Asian Banker Technology Implementation Awards 2011'
- Won the Best Multi–channel Capability Project Award for increasing its distribution and optimizing its mobile banking services
- Won the Best Financial Supply Chain Project Award for streamlining a client’s business processes into a single work flow, automating remittances and allowing for faster and more accurate reconciliation
3) YES BANK’s Chief Information Security Officer ranked as one of the Top 100 CISOs at the TOP 100 CISO Awards 2011.
4) YES BANK receives significant recognition at The Banker Technology Awards 2011
- Won the Commercial Banking Project of the Year Award
- Innovation in Cash and Treasury Technology