Profit

NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:

  • Add to Portfolio
  • Add to Watchlist
  • Add to Alert
  • Add to Message
Add to Portfolio
NSE
641.10
Change Change %
17.10 2.74%

Updated:25 Sep, 2018, 15:59 PM IST

BSE
639.80
Change Change %
16.10 2.58%

Updated:25 Sep, 2018, 16:01 PM IST

Period:

Previous Close
Day's Open
Volume Traded (in 000's)
Value Traded (in Cr)

Day's Range

624.05 645.00

52 Wk Range

435.00 679.30
Period:

Previous Close
Day's Open
Volume Traded (in 000's)
Value Traded (in Cr)

Day's Range

623.90644.95

52 Wk Range

434.80 678.80

Compare Price performance of vs. Peer Companies

From sector

Compare with Peers on Key Fundamentals and Financials

Color code for Price performance of and Peer companies

  • 5% and above
  • 2% to 5%
  • 0.5% to 2%
  • -0.5% to 0.5%
  • -2% to -0.5%
  • -5% to -2%
  • -5% and below
 

's Latest Research Report

Brokerage/Analyst Report Date Call Price@Call Target Current Status Report
Nomura
-
26-02-2018 Hold 560.85 479.00 Target Hit Details
Nomura
-
30-08-2017 Hold 481.15 479.00 Target Hit Details
Nomura
-
14-08-2017 Hold 452.00 600.00 Target Hit Details
Citi
-
29-05-2017 Buy 568.55 680.00 Closed Details
CLSA
-
29-05-2017 Sell 568.55 500.00 Target Hit Details

More from Research Reports »

Sun Pharma Inds.'s Key Fundamentals

Parameter Values
Market Cap (in ₹ Cr.) 1,53,820.41
Earning Per Share (EPS TTM) (₹) 4.38
Price To Earnings (P/E) Ratio 146.37
Book Value Per Share (₹) 82.40
Price To Books (P/B) Ratio 7.78
EBIT Margin (%) -1.66
PAT Margin (%) -6.22
ROCE (%) -0.49
PAT Growth (%) -2065.46
Total Debt to Equity (D/E) Ratio 0.35

More from Key Fundamentals »

Sun Pharma Inds.'s Financial Summary

Parameter MAR'18
(₹ Cr.)
MAR'17
(₹ Cr.)
YoY
%Change
Balance Sheet:
Share Capital 239.93 239.93 0.00%
Total Non-Current Liabilities 2,248.68 2,234.54 0.63%
Total Current Liabilities 12,243.49 10,962.65 11.68%
Total Liabilities 34,262.27 34,209.66 0.15%
Total Non-Current Assets 27,354.75 27,821.47 -1.68%
Currents Investments 44.76 40.01 11.87%
Cash and Bank 155.27 170.28 -8.81%
Total Current Assets Excluding Current Investments 6,862.76 6,348.18 8.11%
Total Assets 34,262.27 34,209.66 0.15%
Profit and Loss:
Gross Sales 7,947.60 7,793.20 1.98%
Net Sales 7,923.84 7,683.96 3.12%
PBIDT (Excl OI) 1.42 -60.65 -102.34%
PAT -494.59 -22.84 2065.46%

More from Financial Summary »

Sun Pharma Inds.'s Shareholding Pattern

's Futures and Options Quotes

Contract
Expiry Date
Type Current price Change Change % Premium / Discount
SUNPHARMA
27-09-2018
FUTSTK
641.00 15.20 2.43% -0.10
SUNPHARMA
25-10-2018
FUTSTK
644.30 15.10 2.40% 3.20
SUNPHARMA
29-11-2018
FUTSTK
644.00 13.65 2.17% 2.90

More from Futures and Options Quotes »

Sun Pharma

Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries is a private sector pharmaceuticals company.

Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries manufactures and markets a large basket of pharmaceutical formulations covering a broad spectrum of chronic and acute therapies. Headquartered in Mumbai, Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries registered a revenue of Rs 7,806.70 crore in FY17. Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries is the world's fourth largest specialty generic pharmaceuticals company and a provider of medicines in over 150 countries. Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries is among the top 10 consumer healthcare companies in India, Romania, Nigeria and Myanmar. Its key focus markets comprise India, Russia, Romania, Nigeria, South Africa and Myanmar. Sun Pharma's R&D unit comprises about 2,000 scientists and investments of approximately 8 per cent of annual revenues. Sun Pharma's global presence is supported by 41 manufacturing facilities spread across six continents, R&D centres across the globe and a workforce of more than 30,000 comprising over 50 nationalities. As of September 2017, Sun Pharma promoters held a 54.38 per cent stake in the company, while the remaining 45.62 per cent was with the public.


Sun Pharma shares

Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries shares trade with symbol SUNPHARMA on stock exchanges BSE and NSE.

Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries' key focus areas include CNS, dermatology, cardiology, oncology and ophthalmics. The pharma company has a comprehensive basket of 584 ANDAs, 41 NDAs and 1 BLA filed and 427 ANDAs and 36 NDAs approved across multiple therapies. In FY17, its key contributors to revenues included Imatinib Mesylate Tablets.


History

Sun Pharmaceutical Industries was founded in 1983 with a manufacturing plant in Vapi, Gujarat. Sun Pharma has grown to become India's largest and most valuable pharmaceutical company by market capitalisation with global revenues of over $4.5 billion.

Background

Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries completed the merger with Ranbaxy in 2015 - its largest acquisition. In April 2014, Sun Pharma had announced it would acquire Ranbaxy in an all-stock transaction worth $4-billion that included a debt of $800 million.


Registered office

SPARC, Tandalja, Vadodara, Gujarat-390020

Post your comments about Sun Pharma Inds.

Top