NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:
- Add to Portfolio
- Add to Watchlist
- Add to Alert
Subhash Projects and Marketing (SPML) is a leading infrastructure development company with over 25 years experience in the public as well as private sector. SPML was incorporated in 1981 and listed as a public limited company in August 1983. It has offices in Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Jaipur, Patna and Guwahati. In 2010 the company changed its name from Subhash Projects & Marketing Ltd. to SPML Infra Ltd.
SPML is a single source solution provider for various multi disciplinary engineering and infrastructure services from conceptualization to maintenance in Water, Power, Environment and Infrastructure projects.
Having established it’s leadership in the contracting business, SPML has proven business capabilities in the Water, Energy, Environment and Infrastructure domain, on a Public Private Partnership (PPP) & Build–Own–Operate–Transfer (BOOT) basis. SPML Group is developing infrastructure projects with projected investments worth Rs.150 billion; $3.7 billion.
Product and Services offered by the company:
- Water SBU
- Power SBU
- Infrastructure SBU
- Environment SBU
PPP / BOOT
Other Businesses Technology & Manufacturing
Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority, Government of Puducherry, Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation (MPRDC), Andhra Pradesh Transmission Corporation, Gujarat Water Supply & Sewerage Board, IRCON International Limited and many more.
Subsidiaries of the company:
- SPML Wter Infra limited
- SPML Energy limited
- SPML Urban Enviro limited
- SPML Infrastructure limited
- SPML Technologies limited
- SPML Industries limited
- 2013 – EPC World Awards 2013 for Urban Infrastructure Development – EPC World Media Group
Construction Week India Awards 2013 for Water Project of the Year – ITP Publishing Group
Construction Week India Awards 2013 for Corporate Social Responsibility – ITP Publishing Group
GMR–IGI Airport Awards 2013 –GMR–KPMG Awards
- 2012 – Aqua Excellence Awards 2012 for Outstanding Contribution Towards Cause of Water – Aqua Foundation
Construction Week India Award 2012 for Water Project of the Year – ITP Publishing Group
Infrastructure Excellence Award 2012 for Water & Sanitation – Network 18
Corporate Excellence Award for Outstanding Marketing – Amity University 2012
- 2011 – Most Admired Infrastructure Company in Water and Urban Infrastructure – KPMG Infrastructure Today Awards 2011
- Excellence in Project Management in Hydro Power Sector (SHP) from ENERTIA Publication as part of their Annual ENERTIA Awards 2008. The award is in the category for sustainable Energy & Power, for the development and efficient operation of the 20 MW (10 MW x 2) Kabini Hydro Power Project, the 2nd largest private sector mini hydel scheme in the Karnataka.
- Economic Times 500 (Year 2008) – one of most respected business publication’s ET Survey of 500 biggest organizations in India ranks SPML at 338, a clear jump of 46 positions from the previous year standing of 384
- Ranked at 312 amongst India’s 1000 corporate giants based on Net Sales– by eminent financial magazine “Business Standard” Year 2008
- SPML – awarded as the Number One fastest growing construction companies in India in ‘large category’ , the award was presented by Dr. T. Subbarami Reddy, Union Minister for States (Mines) – 30.10.2007, Ceremony of “Fifth Construction World – NICMAR Award 2007
- One of the top 500 companies in India – “Dun & Bradstreet” & “The Financial Express” – Year 2007
- Promoters – Ranked at 217 amongst top Billionaires of the country by eminent financial magazine “Business Standard” – Year 2007
- The Government of Karnataka, Department of Energy and Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Limited certified Subhash Kabini Power Corporation Ltd (a subsidiary of SPML) and awarded second for highest capacity installation in small hydro power projects for/during the period 1996–2004