NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:
- Add to Portfolio
- Add to Watchlist
- Add to Alert
Prakash Constrowell Limited was incorporated as Prakash Constrowell Private Limited on January 4, 1996 to acquire construction contracts and maintenance business of Prakash Builders, a proprietorship concern established in 1978 by Prakash P. Laddha. Subsequently, the company became a public limited company on January 2011 by the Registrar of Companies, Mumbai. The company?óÔé¼Ôäós registered office at 6/7 Falcon Plaza, National Urdu High School Road, Near Sarda Circle, Nasik – 422001, Maharashtra, India.
The company is a construction company predominantly engaged in the business of infrastructure development and civil construction. It is a fast growing company that provides integrated engineering, procurement and construction services. The company is providing high quality and innovative projects on a timely basis. It also undertakes projects for various government / semi–government bodies and other private sector clients. The company is headquartered at Nasik, Maharashtra and has operations across the state of Maharashtra.
The company focuses on the following segments of construction:
- Infrastructure development; including construction and maintenance of roads / highways, bridges, including projects on public private partnership (PPP) model, industrial parks, workshops, hospitals, educational institutions.
- Civil construction includes government staff quarters, hostel buildings and auditoriums.
- Residential and commercial real estate construction.
The company is registered as Class 1A contractor with the Public Works Department, Government of Maharashtra; wherein it can bid for a range of contracts without restriction on any cost parameters. Further, the company is also registered with other Government/semi–government bodies to bid for various types of construction projects.
- Atal Buildwell Private Limited.
- Ram Buildwel Private Limited.
- Punamraj Construwell Private Limited.
- Mohini Buildcon Private Limited.
- 1978 – Proprietorship concern formed in the name and style of Prakash Builders
- 1989 – The company received work for 600 Policemen quarters at CIDCO, Aurangabad, Maharashtra
- 1996 – The company Prakash Constrowell Private Limited was incorporated to take–over the running business of Prakash Builders a proprietorship concern. The company obtained highest class of registration i.e. Class I–A from Public Works Department, Maharashtra. The company received its first work order in Bridge Segment across Godavari River at Nasik, Maharashtra from Nasik Municipal Corporation
- 2002 – The company was awarded its first infrastructure construction work on Built Operate Transfer basis at Arni, Yevatmal, and Maharashtra
- 2005 – The company laid the foundation for a first of its kind ?óÔé¼?ôGlobal Pagoda?óÔé¼?Ø at Gorai Village in north east suburb of Mumbai, Maharashtra
- 2006 – The company was honored with Best Building of the year 2006–07 under the category of Institutional Building for college building at Nasik from ?óÔé¼?£Builders Association of India?óÔé¼Ôäó
- 2007 – The company initiated a major real estate work ?óÔé¼?ôAcropolis?óÔé¼?Ø involving construction of 3 Towers
- 2008 – The company ventured into Industrial Construction by taking up work of Islampur Integrated Textile Park at Sangli, Maharashtra
- 2010 – The company was converted into a public limited company
Awards and Recognitions:
- 2006 – The company was honored with Best Building of the year 2006–07?óÔé¼?Ø under the category of Institutional Building for college building at Nasik from Builders Association of India
- 2010 – The Police Training School project constructed for Maharashtra State Police Housing and Welfare Corporation at Sangli was accredited first green campus project in the country and awarded four star rating by the association for development and research of sustainable habitats
- 2011 – The company was accredited with ISO 9001:2008 quality management system certificate for construction of roads, bridges, buildings and development of land
- 2011 – The company was awarded CIDC (Construction Industry Development Council) Vishwakarma Award for its project Police Training School at Tasgoan, Sangli