Profit

NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:

  • Add to Portfolio
  • Add to Watchlist
  • Add to Alert
  • Add to Message
Add to Portfolio
NSE
83.45
Change Change %
1.90 2.33%

Updated:17 Aug, 2018, 15:54 PM IST

BSE
83.45
Change Change %
1.75 2.14%

Updated:17 Aug, 2018, 16:01 PM IST

Period:

Previous Close
Day's Open
Volume Traded (in 000's)
Value Traded (in Cr)

Day's Range

82.30 83.90

52 Wk Range

71.65 231.45
Period:

Previous Close
Day's Open
Volume Traded (in 000's)
Value Traded (in Cr)

Day's Range

82.3084.00

52 Wk Range

72.35 231.60

Compare Price performance of vs. Peer Companies

From sector

Compare with Peers on Key Fundamentals and Financials

Color code for Price performance of and Peer companies

  • 5% and above
  • 2% to 5%
  • 0.5% to 2%
  • -0.5% to 0.5%
  • -2% to -0.5%
  • -5% to -2%
  • -5% and below
 

's Latest Research Report

Brokerage/Analyst Report Date Call Price@Call Target Current Status Report
Edelweiss
-
16-05-2018 Sell 75.65 70.00 Open Details
Nomura
-
06-07-2017 Buy 142.65 180.00 Target Hit Details
Macquarie
-
22-05-2017 Buy 155.40 100.00 Target Hit Details
Morgan Stanley
-
17-05-2017 Buy 170.00 92.00 Target Hit Details
Kotak
-
08-02-2017 Sell 149.85 140.00 Target Hit Details

More from Research Reports »

PNB's Key Fundamentals

Parameter Values
Market Cap (in ₹ Cr.) 23,036.96
Earning Per Share (EPS TTM) (₹) -54.63
Price To Earnings (P/E) Ratio -1.53
Book Value Per Share (₹) 135.45
Price To Books (P/B) Ratio 0.62
EBIT Margin (%) 28.12
PAT Margin (%) -25.59
ROCE (%) -18.35
PAT Growth (%) -1027.14
Total Debt to Equity (D/E) Ratio 1.63

More from Key Fundamentals »

PNB's Financial Summary

Parameter MAR'18
(₹ Cr.)
MAR'17
(₹ Cr.)
YoY
%Change
Balance Sheet:
Share Capital 552.11 425.59 29.73%
Share warrants & Outstandings 0.00 0.00 0.00%
Deposits 6,42,226.19 6,21,704.02 3.30%
Borrowings 60,850.75 40,763.34 49.28%
TOTAL LIABILITIES 7,65,830.10 7,20,330.55 6.32%
Cash and balance with Reserve Bank of India 28,789.03 25,210.00 14.20%
Balances with banks and money at call and short notice 66,672.97 63,121.65 5.63%
Investments 2,00,305.98 1,86,725.44 7.27%
TOTAL ASSETS 7,65,830.10 7,20,330.55 6.32%
Profit and Loss:
Interest Earned 47,995.77 47,275.99 1.52%
Total Income 56,876.63 56,227.37 1.15%
PBIDT 10,294.20 14,565.16 -29.32%
PAT -12,282.82 1,324.80 -1027.14%

More from Financial Summary »

PNB's Shareholding Pattern

's Futures and Options Quotes

Contract
Expiry Date
Type Current price Change Change % Premium / Discount
PNB
30-08-2018
FUTSTK
83.15 0.95 1.16% -0.30
PNB
27-09-2018
FUTSTK
83.45 0.70 0.85% 0.00
PNB
25-10-2018
FUTSTK
84.00 1.25 1.51% 0.55

More from Futures and Options Quotes »

Punjab National Bank (PNB)

Punjab National Bank (PNB) is a state-run bank headquartered in New Delhi. The bank has a network of 6,941 domestic branches and 9,753 ATMs, as of September 30, 2017, according to its website. PNB remains committed towards nation building and actively participated in all schemes launched by the Government of India for financial and social empowerment of the masses. In FY17, Punjab National Bank reported a net profit of Rs 1,324 crore over revenue of Rs 47,276 crore. As of December 2017, government held a 57.04 per cent stake in the bank while the remaining 42.96 per cent was with the public.


PNB shares

Punjab National Bank shares trade with the symbol PNB on stock exchanges BSE and NSE.


History

PNB, India's first Swadeshi Bank, commenced its operations on April 12, 1895 from Lahore, with an authorised capital of Rs 2 lakh and working capital of Rs 20,000. The far-sighted visionaries and patriots like Lala Lajpat Rai, Mr. E C Jessawala, Babu Kali Prasono Roy, Lala Harkishan Lal and Sardar Dyal Singh Majithia displayed courage in giving expression to the spirit of nationalism by establishing the first bank purely managed by the Indians with Indian Capital. During the long history of over 122 years, seven banks have merged with PNB.


Registered office

Plot No 4, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075

Post your comments about PNB

Top