NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:
- Add to Portfolio
- Add to Watchlist
- Add to Alert
Pricol Limited (formerly known as Premier Instruments & Controls Ltd) was established in 1974 at Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu, and commenced manufacturing operations in 1975 in the precision engineering field of automotive instruments. Today, Pricol is the market leader enjoying about 53% of the automotive instruments market share. Denso Corporation, Japan is the Joint Venture Partner with Pricol since 1997.
The company is engaged in the manufacture and export of a complete range of automotive components starting from instrument clusters, dashboard meters, fuel sensors, oil pressure switches, speedometer drive cables, fuel cut off valve, filter suction, etc.
Innovation. And the vision to look beyond. At Pricol, it is this combined power called Innovision that has set the pace of growth. Innovision helped Pricol set new standards, redefine its corporate objectives and grow into a new horizon of opportunity.
Innovision helped Pricol travel beyond products and markets. It paved the way for the emergence of a new kind of social consciousness. It created a new pathway to achievements: not in terms of success, but in terms of value added contributions.
Innovision helped Pricol envision a greener future. A future that's synonymous with the green of prosperity. A future that signals greener pastures of opportunity. And a future that is greener for the world.
The other group companies –– English Tools ,Pricol Travels, Pricol Technologies, Pricol Packing Limited, Pricol Cargo, Xenos Technologies, Pricol Properties Limited, Pricol Corporate Services Ltd, Synoro Technologies, Pricol Academy of Excellence, Pricol Software, Carcerano Pricoltech, Ananya Innovations and Pricol HoldingsLimited
Product range of the company includes parts for:
- Motorcycles, Scooters, Three Wheelers & ATVs
- Cars, SUVs and MUVs
- Trucks and Buses
- Tractors and Construction Equipments
- Fleet Management Solutions
- Sintered Components
- Certification by ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- 2009 Best Supplier Award for significant contribution towards TAFE's International Business Initiatives by Tractors & Farm Equipment Ltd.
- 2008 Award for Excellence in Delivery by Tata Motors
- 2007 Vendor Performance Award for Quality ?σΤιΌΤΗ£ 2005–06 by Maruti Udyog
- 2007 Certificate of appreciation for outstanding performance in the category of Cost by Denso Haryana
- 2007 Supplier of the year 2006 – Silver Award by Toyota Kirloskar Motor
- 2007 Certificate for Achieving Targets in the Category of Quality – 2006 by Toyota Kirloskar Motor
- 2007 Certificate for Achieving Targets in the Category of Cost ?σΤιΌΤΗ£ 2006 by Toyota Kirloskar Motor
- 2007 Certificate for Achieving Targets in the Category of Delivery ?σΤιΌΤΗ£ 2006 by Toyota Kirloskar Motor
- 2007 Award for Achieving Quality & Delivery Targets for 2006–07 by Honda Motorcycle & Scooter
- 2005 Award and Certificate in Recognition of Remarkable Contribution to DENSO Worldwide by Denso Corporation
- 2005 Certificate for Achieving Targets in the Category of Cost by Toyota Kirloskar Motor
- 2005 Awards for Achieving Zero Defect Supplies by Toyota Kirloskar Motor
- 2004 Certificate for Superior Performance in the field of Quality by Maruti Udyog
- 2004 Certificate for Achieving Targets in the Category of Cost Toyota Kirloskar Motor
- 2004 Certificate for Achieving Targets in the Category of Quality by Toyota Kirloskar Motor