NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:
- Add to Portfolio
- Add to Watchlist
- Add to Alert
Polychem established in 1956, is pioneer in production of styrene, polystyrene, vinyl acetate and polyvinyl alcohol in India. Polychem established its first thermoplastics plant in the country in 1957.
The operational facility of the company is located at D/26, MIDC Phase ?óÔé¼ÔÇ£II, Sagaon, Dombivli –421201.
The company?óÔé¼Ôäós polymer division specialises in manufacturing of polymers and co–polymers from styrene, divinyl benzene, acrylic acid and acrylates through either suspension polymerization route or emulsion polymerization route.
It operates a multipurpose plant for the manufacturing its products.
The company has capacity to manufacture tailor made resins to suit customer requirements in quantities as small as 50 kg and as large as a container loads. It also has a capacity to develop polymers & co–polymers to suit the requirement of the customers.
- Cross Linked Polystyrene (XLPS)
- Low Molecular weight Polystyrene (LMPS)
- Styrene Ethyl Acrylate Co–Polymer (Acrylate–C)
- Polyvinyl Butyral
- Styrene Malaic Anhydride Co–polymer (SMA Co–polymer)
- Styrene Butyl Acrylate Co–polymer (SBA PC – 50)
- Styrene Butyl Acrylate Co–polymer (SBA PC – 30)
- Poly Alpha Methyl Styrene (PAMS PC – 290)
The company has customer base in countries such as UK, USA and Japan.