NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:
- Add to Portfolio
- Add to Watchlist
- Add to Alert
PNC Infratech was incorporated on August 9, 1999 at Agra with the Registrar of Companies, National Capital Territory of Delhi and Haryana. The company is promoted by Pradeep Kumar Jain, Naveen Kumar Jain, Chakresh Kumar Jain, Yogesh Kumar Jain, PNC Project Private Limited, PNC Cold Storage Private Limited and Shri Parasnath Infrastructures Private Limited.
The company has executed or is executing projects across various states in India covering Haryana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal. Drawing from the experience of its promoters, it believes that it has acquired significant expertise in the timely execution of EPC contracts.
In general, it executes most of its projects independently. When a client requires it to meet specific eligibility requirements relating to certain large projects as well as to particular types of experience and financial resources, it enter into JVs with other construction companies. Out of the 34 major infrastructure projects executed by the company since incorporation, 31 projects have been executed independently by the company.
Business area of the company
The company is an engineering and infrastructure construction company in India, with expertise in the execution of major infrastructure projects including highways, bridges, flyovers, airport runways and allied activities and executing projects relating to power transmission lines and infrastructure projects on a BOT basis.
Major Clients of the company
- National Highways Authority of India
- Airports Authority of India
- Public Works Department
- RITES Limited (a Government of India Enterprises)
- Military Engineer Services (Ministry of Defence)
- Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation
- Haryana State Roads and Bridges Development Corporation
- 1999: Incorporation of the company
- 2001: Received SS class certification from MES
- 2002: Executed first NHAI Road Project of Agra–Gwalior Section of NH–3 (NS–4)
- 2003: Bonus received from NHAI for completion of project before the scheduled time of the Agra–Gwalior Road (NH–3) project
- 2004: Received DNV certification ISO 9001: 2000
- 2005: Executed first international airport runway project given by AAI at Kolkata, Executed first airport runway project for the Military Engineer Services at Bangalore
- 2006: Total revenue crossed Rs 1,500 million
- 2007: Awarded BOT road project by MPRDC, Madhya Pradesh.
- 2008: Entered into business of setting up power transmission lines
- 2009: Total revenue crossed Rs 5,000 million
- 2009: Awarded bid contract amounting to Rs 3,380 million by the Haryana State Roads & Bridges Development Corporation, the single largest project awarded to the company in terms of value.