NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:
- Add to Portfolio
- Add to Watchlist
- Add to Alert
Nitta Gelatin India (NGIL) incorporated in 1975, is one of the most successful Indo–Japanese industrial ventures. It started commercial production in 1979. The company was jointly promoted by the Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation Limited with Nitta Gelatine Inc. Japan and Mitsubhishi Corporation Japan.
NGIL is the market leader in the production of premium Di Calcium Phosphate(DCP). With almost thirty years of expertise, NGIL produces and supplies premium quality DCP to major poultry farms and animal feed manufactures in India.
NGIL combines the best technology, marketing expertise, and most importantly, dedicated human resource. All of which go a long way to ensure their customer's absolute quality.
It is this simple realisation that urged them on across the last three decades to focus solely on quality. Perhaps it is this preoccupation with quality that won them rich dividends – awards for quality and performance, discerning clients across the world and a steady growth rate.
NGIL exercises stringent quality control not only in the selection of raw material but also at every stage of production, until the product is finally delivered into customer hands. The company is uniquely placed to draw on the vast resources of its collaborators to ensure that the products are consistently of high quality.
Product range of the company includes:
- Collagen Peptide
- Di Calciun Phosphate (DCP)
- 1975 Incorporation of the company
- 1979 Started commercial production of Ossein
- 1985 Granted Export House Status
- 1996 Limed Ossein plant commissioned
- 1997 Formed Bamni Proteins Ltd
- 1998 Gelatin plant commissioned
- 1999 ISO 9002 Certification
- 2004 Gelatin plant capacity expansion
- 2004 ISO 9001–2000
- 2005 Facilities inspected by USFDA & European Directorate for the quality of medicines
- 2007 Gelatin Plant Capacity Expansion
- 2008 company name changed to nitta gelatin india limited
- ISO 9001–2000
- ISO 9002
- European Directorate for the Quality of Medicines(EDQM) – Certificate of Suitability(COS)
- Product Conforms to IP/BP/USP
- United States Food and Drug Administration(USFDA)
- HALAL Certification
- IFANCA International,America
- Indonesian council of ULMA (MUI)
- Jamiat Ulma–E–Maharashtra
- 2 Star Export House Certificate