NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:
- Add to Portfolio
- Add to Watchlist
- Add to Alert
KSB Pumps was established in 1960, is a KSB Group company engaged mainly in the manufacturing of pumps and valves. Wherever water needs to be supplied or disposed of, KSB is on hand. Its ultra–modern pump and valve technology and comprehensive service get things moving.
The KSB Group is one of the leading producers of pumps, valves and related systems. Its annual sales revenue is approximately 2000 million euro.
KSB's pumps and valves provide and distribute water to private, public and industrial buildings. They solve heatinga nd air–conditioning problems. Chemical, petrochemical and many other companies use them to transport aggressive, corrosive, explosive, solids–laden and viscous liquids.
KSB products deal with industrial and municipal waste water. And they stand up to every temperature and pressure that power generation can throw at them. Wherever these products are in use, they ensure that processes run smoothly and economically –– and that stay that way. KSB is a market leader around the globe. 13,300 employees know that success comes from more than just pumps and valves.
Product range of the company includes:
- Water supply & building service
- Chemical, oil, steam & power generation
- Sewage $waste water
- Cast & forged valves
- ISORIA 10
KSB Pumps caters to a number of industries such as the sugar, paper, food, and mining. The company?óÔé¼Ôäós products are also used in a diverse range of applications such as pulp–handling, condensate handling, solvent extraction, and drip irrigation.
- 1871– The 'Frankenthaler Maschinen– & Armatur–Fabrik Klein, Schanzlin & Becker' (Machine and Valve Factory) is established.
- 1896– KSB sets up a British subsidiary, its first venture outside Germany.
- 1941– Argentina becomes home to the first of ten current KSB companies in the Americas.
- 1953– The foundation of a Pakistani subsidiary marks a move into the Asian–Pacific market, where KSB today has 15 Group companies.
- 1960– KSB Pumps Ltd, India is established.
- 1984– KSB sets up a company in Australia.
- 1986– The leading French pump manufacturer, Paris–based Pumps Guinard SA, joins the KSB Group.
- 1987– KSB Pumps Ltd., India commences production of ANSI valves at a new plant in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- 1988– KSB acquires a majority interest in U.S. slurry pump manufacturer GIW Industries.
- 1989– Acquisition of Amri S.A., Paris, the world's second–largest manufacturer of butterfly valves.
- 1991– KSB takes over Pumpenwerk Halle and converts it into an environmental engineering centre.
- 1994–The company acquires a majority stake in KSB Shanghai Pumps Co.
- 1996– KSB becomes 100% shareholder in GIW (Georgia Ironworks).
- 1997– Acquisition of MIL Controls Ltd., India – producer of ANSI and control valves