Profit

NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:

  • Add to Portfolio
  • Add to Watchlist
  • Add to Alert
  • Add to Message
Add to Portfolio
NSE
158.15
Change Change %
4.60 3.00%

Updated:21 Sep, 2018, 12:39 PM IST

BSE
158.60
Change Change %
5.20 3.39%

Updated:21 Sep, 2018, 12:25 PM IST

Period:

Previous Close
Day's Open
Volume Traded (in 000's)
Value Traded (in Cr)

Day's Range

155.05 159.30

52 Wk Range

145.55 221.00
Period:

Previous Close
Day's Open
Volume Traded (in 000's)
Value Traded (in Cr)

Day's Range

155.30159.10

52 Wk Range

145.65 221.00

Compare Price performance of vs. Peer Companies

From sector

Compare with Peers on Key Fundamentals and Financials

Color code for Price performance of and Peer companies

  • 5% and above
  • 2% to 5%
  • 0.5% to 2%
  • -0.5% to 0.5%
  • -2% to -0.5%
  • -5% to -2%
  • -5% and below
 

's Latest Research Report

Brokerage/Analyst Report Date Call Price@Call Target Current Status Report
Nomura
-
07-08-2017 Buy 431.65 495.00 Closed Details
Kotak
-
29-05-2017 Sell 426.35 435.00 Target Hit Details
Motilal Oswal
-
19-01-2017 Buy 357.70 464.00 Closed Details
CLSA
-
11-01-2017 Buy 346.40 405.00 Target Hit Details
Kotak
-
27-12-2016 Buy 313.40 400.00 Target Hit Details

More from Research Reports »

Indian Oil Corp.'s Key Fundamentals

Parameter Values
Market Cap (in ₹ Cr.) 1,53,592.27
Earning Per Share (EPS TTM) (₹) 37.15
Price To Earnings (P/E) Ratio 4.26
Book Value Per Share (₹) 116.23
Price To Books (P/B) Ratio 1.36
EBIT Margin (%) 6.98
PAT Margin (%) 4.13
ROCE (%) 22.33
PAT Growth (%) 11.72
Total Debt to Equity (D/E) Ratio 0.53

More from Key Fundamentals »

Indian Oil Corp.'s Financial Summary

Parameter MAR'18
(₹ Cr.)
MAR'17
(₹ Cr.)
YoY
%Change
Balance Sheet:
Share Capital 9,478.69 4,739.34 100.00%
Total Non-Current Liabilities 54,763.11 31,172.21 75.68%
Total Current Liabilities 1,35,882.28 1,28,312.34 5.90%
Total Liabilities 3,00,816.41 2,59,213.27 16.05%
Total Non-Current Assets 1,97,761.44 1,66,718.70 18.62%
Currents Investments 8,399.32 7,195.41 16.73%
Cash and Bank 81.36 86.50 -5.94%
Total Current Assets Excluding Current Investments 94,655.65 85,299.16 10.97%
Total Assets 3,00,816.41 2,59,213.27 16.05%
Profit and Loss:
Gross Sales 5,16,688.47 4,53,423.28 13.95%
Net Sales 4,24,045.59 3,60,149.38 17.74%
PBIDT (Excl OI) 39,692.94 31,808.63 24.79%
PAT 21,346.12 19,106.40 11.72%

More from Financial Summary »

Indian Oil Corp.'s Shareholding Pattern

's Futures and Options Quotes

Contract
Expiry Date
Type Current price Change Change % Premium / Discount
IOC
27-09-2018
FUTSTK
157.10 2.85 1.85% -1.05
IOC
25-10-2018
FUTSTK
157.90 3.00 1.94% -0.25
IOC
29-11-2018
FUTSTK
158.55 4.05 2.62% 0.40

More from Futures and Options Quotes »

Indian Oil Corporation

Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) is the country's largest oil marketing company. A public sector undertaking (PSU), Indian Oil is headquartered in Delhi. Indian Oil logged a revenue of Rs 4,45,373 crore and net profit of Rs 19,106 crore in FY17. Indian Oil is the largest among the PSU oil marketing companies. Indian Oil's businesses are spread across refining, exploration & production, pipelines, marketing, R&D, petrochemicals, explosives & cryogenics and natural gas. As of September 2017, Government of India held a 57.34 per cent stake in Indian Oil while the remaining 42.66 per cent was with the public.

Indian Oil accounts for nearly half of the country's petroleum products market share, with sales of 83.5 million tonnes in 2016-17. Indian Oil group owns and operates 11 refineries in the country, with a combined refining capacity of 80.7 million metric tonnes per annum (MMTPA). Indian Oil is ranked 168th among the world's largest corporations and the first among Indian enterprises in the Fortune 'Global 500' listing for the year 2017.


Indian Oil shares

Indian Oil shares trade with symbol IOC on stock exchanges BSE and NSE. Indian Oil shares were included in the NSE's Nifty index on March 31, 2017.


History

Indian Oil Corporation was founded in 1964. Indian Oil attained the status of Navratna by 1997 and became India's largest commercial enterprise in 1999. In 2009, a year before earning the status of Maharatna, Indian Oil redefined its vision to be 'The Energy of India' and to become 'A globally admired company,' determined to transform from an oil company into a diversified energy major.

Background

Indian Oil earned a record profit of Rs 11,242 crore in 2015-16, and its highest ever profit of Rs 19,106 crore in 2016-17, becoming the country's most profitable public sector enterprise. Indian Oil's net worth is close to Rs 1 lakh crore, according to its annual report 2017.


Registered office

Indian Oil Bhavan, G-9, Ali Yavar Jung Marg, Bandra (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra-400051

Post your comments about Indian Oil Corp.

Top