NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:
- Add to Portfolio
- Add to Watchlist
- Add to Alert
The India Infoline (IIFL) group, comprising the holding company, India Infoline and its subsidiaries, is one of the leading players in the Indian financial services space. IIFL offers advice and execution platform for the entire range of financial services covering products ranging from Equities and derivatives, Commodities, Wealth management, Asset management, Insurance, Fixed deposits, Loans, Investment Banking, Gold bonds and other small savings instruments. IIFL recently received an in–principle approval for Securities Trading and Clearing memberships from Singapore Exchange (SGX) paving the way for IIFL to become the first Indian brokerage to get a membership of the SGX.
IIFL also received membership of the Colombo Stock Exchange becoming the first foreign broker to enter Sri Lanka. IIFL owns and manages the website, www.indiainfoline.com, which is one of India?óÔé¼Ôäós leading online destinations for personal finance, stock markets, economy and business. The company has been awarded the ?óÔé¼?£Best Broker, India?óÔé¼Ôäó by FinanceAsia and the ?óÔé¼?£Most improved brokerage, India?óÔé¼Ôäó in the AsiaMoney polls. India Infoline was also adjudged as ?óÔé¼?£Fastest Growing Equity Broking House – Large firms?óÔé¼Ôäó by Dun & Bradstreet. A network of over 2,500 business locations spread over more than 500 cities and towns across India facilitates the smooth acquisition and servicing of a large customer base. All our offices are connected with the corporate office in Mumbai with cutting edge networking technology. The group caters to a customer base of about a million customers, over a variety of mediums viz. online, over the phone and at our branches.
Products and Services
India Infoline provides a gamut of financial products and services. The company offers broking services in the Cash and Derivatives segments of the NSE and BSE.
India Infoline Media and Research Services– This company offers content support to India Infoline in area of broking, commodities, mutual fund and portfolio management services.
India Infoline Commodities– This company is engaged in broking services for commodities segment.
India Infoline Marketing & Services– This is holding company of India Infoline Insurance Services and India Infoline Insurance Brokers. The company is the largest Corporate Agent for ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company. It is also engaged in insurance broking.
India Infoline Investment Services– This subsidiary is engaged in business such as loans against securities, SME financing, distribution of retail loan products, consumer finance business and housing finance business.
IIFL (Asia) Pte– This subsidiary is engaged in carrying out financial sector activities in other Asian markets.
India Infoline has been awarded the ?óÔé¼?£Best Broker in India?óÔé¼Ôäó by Finance Asia.
Company?óÔé¼Ôäós Rs. 5 billion short–term debt programme has received an A1+ rating from ICRA. This reflects highest –credit–quality of short–term debt instruments.
- 1995: Commenced operations as an Equity Research firm
- 1997: Launched research products of leading Indian companies, key sectors and the economy Client included leading FIIs, banks and companies.
- 1999: Launched www.indiainfoline.com
- 2000: Launched online trading through www.5paisa.com Started distribution of life insurance and mutual fund
- 2003: Launched proprietary trading platform Trader Terminal for retail customers
- 2004: Acquired commodities broking license
- 2004: Launched Portfolio Management Service
- 2005: Maiden IPO and listed on NSE, BSE
- 2006: Acquired membership of DGCX
- 2006: Commenced the lending business
- 2007: Commenced institutional equities business under IIFL
- 2007: Formed Singapore subsidiary, IIFL (Asia) Pte Ltd
- 2008: Launched IIFL Wealth
- 2008: Transitioned to insurance broking model
- 2009: Acquired registration for Housing Finance
- 2009: SEBI in–principle approval for Mutual Fund
- 2009: Obtained Venture Capital license
- 2010: Received in–principle approval for membership of the Singapore Stock Exchange
- 2010: Received membership of the Colombo Stock Exchange
- 2011: Carlyle Group increased its stake in India Infoline Group to 9 percent through secondary–market purchases
- 2012: India Infoline Finance, the NBFC arm of India Infoline Group, India?óÔé¼Ôäós leading financial services provider, received registration from Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) to act as Aggregator under National Pension System (NPS).