Profit

NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:

  • Add to Portfolio
  • Add to Watchlist
  • Add to Alert
  • Add to Message
Add to Portfolio
NSE
14.55
Change Change %
0.25 1.75%

Updated:17 Jul, 2019, 15:52 PM IST

BSE
14.50
Change Change %
0.20 1.40%

Updated:17 Jul, 2019, 16:01 PM IST

Period:

Previous Close
Day's Open
Volume Traded (in 000's)
Value Traded (in Cr)

Day's Range

14.15 15.05

52 Wk Range

13.05 35.85
Period:

Previous Close
Day's Open
Volume Traded (in 000's)
Value Traded (in Cr)

Day's Range

14.2014.95

52 Wk Range

13.05 35.65
 

's Latest Research Report

Brokerage/Analyst Report Date Call Price@Call Target Current Status Report
JP Morgan
-
22-12-2015 Buy 73.45 140.00 Closed Details
Macquarie
-
27-01-2015 Buy 79.85 104.00 Target Hit Details

HDIL's Key Fundamentals

Parameter Values
Market Cap (in ₹ Cr.) 660.58
Earning Per Share (EPS TTM) (₹) 2.13
Price To Earnings (P/E) Ratio 6.83
Book Value Per Share (₹) 263.06
Price To Books (P/B) Ratio 0.06
EBIT Margin (%) 84.44
PAT Margin (%) 24.58
ROCE (%) 2.47
PAT Growth (%) -45.60
Total Debt to Equity (D/E) Ratio 0.15

More from Key Fundamentals »

HDIL's Financial Summary

Parameter MAR'18
(₹ Cr.)
MAR'17
(₹ Cr.)
YoY
%Change
Balance Sheet:
Share Capital 434.00 434.00 0.00%
Total Non-Current Liabilities 214.16 1,123.82 -80.94%
Total Current Liabilities 4,858.68 3,720.65 30.59%
Total Liabilities 16,531.64 16,165.00 2.27%
Total Non-Current Assets 1,309.24 1,316.19 -0.53%
Currents Investments 1.02 1.02 0.00%
Cash and Bank 115.83 114.06 1.55%
Total Current Assets Excluding Current Investments 15,221.38 14,847.79 2.52%
Total Assets 16,531.64 16,165.00 2.27%
Profit and Loss:
Gross Sales 387.75 710.81 -45.45%
Net Sales 387.75 710.81 -45.45%
PBIDT (Excl OI) 319.57 480.87 -33.54%
PAT 95.33 175.25 -45.60%

More from Financial Summary »

HDIL's Shareholding Pattern

HDIL held by Mutual Fund Schemes

Scheme Holding(%)
No Records Found!

's Futures and Options Quotes

Contract
Expiry Date
Type Current price Change Change % Premium / Discount
No Records Found!

More from Futures and Options Quotes »

Housing Development & Infrastructure Limited

Housing Development & Infrastructure Limited (HDIL) has established itself as one of India’s premier real estate development companies, with significant operations in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. Its operations span from residential, commercial and retail projects to slum rehabilitation and land development. HDIL's residential projects range from apartment complexes to towers and townships. Its commercial projects comprise premium office spaces as well as multiplex cinemas. In retail, HDIL focusses on building shopping malls. In FY17, the company reported a net profit of Rs 175 crore and revenue of over Rs 710 crore. As of December 2017, Housing Development & Infrastructure's promoter group held a 36.49 per cent stake in the company, while the remaining 63.51 per cent was with the public.


HDIL shares

Housing Development & Infrastructure Limited shares trade with the symbol 'HDIL' on Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange.


Background

From affordable housing to residential townships and premium commercial projects, HDIL has a prominent presence in every segment of the real estate business. HDIL's main focus is on land, especially in Mumbai. HDIL caters to a diverse set of customers, as reflected in its portfolio which features premium commercial projects, townships for housing of middle class families and affordable housing for the bottom of the pyramid.


History

HDIL was incorporated in 1996. The company launched an initial public offer in July 2007.

Registered office of HDIL

HDIL Towers, 9th Floor Anant Kanekar Marg, Station Road, Bandra (E), Mumbai-400051

Post your comments about HDIL

Top