NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:
- Add to Portfolio
- Add to Watchlist
- Add to Alert
HCL Technologies is a leading global IT services company working with clients in the areas that impact and redefine the core of their businesses. Since its emergence on global landscape after its IPO in 1999, HCL has focused on 'transformational outsourcing', underlined by innovation and value creation, offering an integrated portfolio of services including software–led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and Business services.
HCL leverages its extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 31 countries to provide holistic, multi–service delivery in key industry verticals including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Consumer Services, Public Services and Healthcare & Life sciences. HCL takes pride in its philosophy of 'Employees First, Customers Second' which empowers its 90,190 transformers to create real value for the customers. HCL Technologies, along with its subsidiaries, had consolidated revenues of US$ 5.2 billion, as on 31st March 2014 (on LTM basis).
HCL Technologies has portfolio of services including software–led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including several IT and technology majors. It provides services to industry sectors including financial services, manufacturing, aerospace & defense, telecom, retail & CPG, life sciences & healthcare, media & entertainment, travel, transportation & logistics, automotive, government and energies & utilities.
As a $5.2 billion global company, HCL Technologies brings IT and engineering services expertise under one roof to solve complex business problems for its clients. Leveraging its extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 31 countries.
- HCL has made it to the prestigious Forbes annual “2013 Asia’s Fab 50” list. This recognition highlights the region’s best–of–the–best that meets a revenue or market capitalization threshold of $3 billion.
- Won the Asia–Pacific Enterprise Leadership Award (APELA) 2013
- Conferred the United Nations–Women Empowerment (UN–WEP) Leadership Award 2013
- Wins IT Europa European IT Excellence Awards 2013
- Ranks among the Top 10 Solution Providers in Consumer Goods Technology’s 2013 Readers’ Choice Awards
- Wins the ICSI National Award for Excellence in Corporate Governance, for 2012
- In 2012, for the fourth time in a row, WorldBlu lists HCL as one of the Most Democratic Workplaces in the World.
- Won Workforce Management magazine’s 2012 Optimas Award for Global Outlook, in recognition of its Working Across Borders program
- Won the Nasscom Innovation Award 2012 for Market Facing Innovation
- In 2012, it was recognized as one of Britain’s Top Employers for the 5th consecutive year, for its innovative Employees First philosophy.
- In 2011, received the Information Technology Services Marketing Association’s Diamond Award for Marketing Excellence in building client loyalty and trust through its Customer Advisory Council.
- Won TPI’s Americas Paragon Award for Innovation Excellence and was recognized as “one of the most innovative R&D players.”
- HCL Technologies has been named as one of Britain's Top Employers 2010 by the Corporate Research Foundation (CRF) Institute, for the fourth consecutive year.
- HCL Technologies has been conferred with the prestigious ‘Golden Peacock Innovation’ Award for its MTaaS™ (a Business Service Management centric service delivery platform) offering in the IT Sector category in October, 2009.
- HCL Customer Standard Parking Wins Oracle’s ‘Empower the Green Enterprise’ Award
- HCL Receives 6 HR Congress Awards 2008 – a recognition for having great human resources practices
- India’s Most Preferred Personal Computer Brand – CNBC AWAAZ Consumer Award 2007
- HCL Technologies (HCL) was named Meritorious Performance Supplier in Sun Microsystems' 2007 Supplier Awards program. The award recognize companies that make outstanding contributions to Sun's record of delivering superior technology, quality service and excellent value to its customers.