NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:
- Add to Portfolio
- Add to Watchlist
- Add to Alert
GVK Power & Infrastructure (GVKPIL) is engaged in infrastructure development in areas of power, airports and roads. Incorporated in 1994, the company till date has invested over Rs 5,000 crore in infrastructure projects.
The company is part of GVK group that has business interests in hospitality, services and the manufacturing sector. The group has an asset base of about Rs. 50 billion ($1,220 million).GVK is a leading Indian conglomerate with diversified interests across various sectors including energy, resources, airports, transportation, hospitality and life sciences. It has taken pioneering initiatives across many sectors that it operates in and has overcome every challenge to provide reliable infrastructure to contribute to the country’s growth. GVK’s greatest strength is its highly experienced and proficient in–house talent pool.
In 2013 GVK received the Australian Federal Government’s approval for its Abbot Point Port Capital Dredging programme. This move finalisesMinisterial environmental approvals for its Galilee Basin coal assets and associated infrastructure.
Power– GVKPIL is engaged in developing power projects that are based on coal, gas and hydel resources. Till date the company has installed power projects will over 2000 MW capacity. The company has developed projects across
Airports– The company has entered into a 74:26 joint venture with the Airports Authority of India to set up the
CSIA was awarded the Frost and Sullivan award for aeronautical excellence.
This airport has also received ISO 10002 certification for its quality management.
Roads– The company has received Jaipur–Kishangarh BOT project with a value of Rs 7,060 million ($157 million). The project involves conversion of existing two lanes to six lanes from the KM 273/500 to KM 364/886 stretch of the Jaipur–Kishangarh section of National Highway 8 in
Urban Infrastructure– Under this the company is engaged in developing commercial complexes, villas and golf courses. The company has developed ‘GVK One’, which is a business complex as well as a retail complex located at
Green Woods Golf & Resorts is engaged in developing golf course and has developed an 18 hole resort golf course on 175 acres of land adjacent to the Himayatsagar lake near
SEZ– The company has entered into joint venture with Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation, an undertaking of the government of Tamil Nadu, to develop a multi–product Special Economic Zone (SEZ) in Perambalur district. This SEZ is spread over an area of 3,000 acres and will cater to industries such as Textiles / Garments, Leather, Engineering goods, Pharmaceuticals, Power, IT / ITES, Iron & Steel, Fertilizers, Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Floriculture, Horticulture, Electronics & Communication etc.
GVK Power & Infrastructure Ltd has been ranked 2nd in the country across all sectors for its Carbon Disclosure Leadership Index (CDLI)
GVK Power & Infra gets recognition at Asia Mining Congress in Singapore
GVK Power & Infra gets environmental approval for Alpha coal and Rail project in Australia.
GVK Power and Infrastructure signs Operations & Management contract with Indonesian airport.
GVK CSIA was voted the Best Brown Field Airport in Public Private Partnership for the year 2009 by Air Passengers Association of India (APAI) jointly with the Consumers Association of India
- GVK CSIA’S New Terminal 2 Opens for International operations
- GVK's new iconic Terminal 2 inaugurated at CSIA to set new global benchmarks.
- GVK receives Australian Federal Government approval for Abbot Point Port Capital Dredging Programme.
- GVK Hancock and Aurizon reach a major milestone towards signing the proposed Galilee Basin Rail and Port Transaction
- GVK Kevin’s Corner Coal Project gains Australian Federal Government Approval
- GVK Coal Australia signs contract for the construction of a 60 mtpa Port in Queensland, Australia with Samsung C&T of Korea and Smithbridge of Australia
- GVK gains Federal government approval for Port Development at Abbot Point , Australia
- GVK Gautami Power Plant has become one of the largest combined cycle power plants in India to be awarded the internationally recognized ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications for their Integrated Management Systems (IMS) for O&M of the plant
- GVK receives the environmental clearance from the Federal Government for its Alpha Coal and Rail Project in Australia
- GVK Biosciences Clinical Pharmacology Unit successfully clears the USFDA Audit
- GVK acquires Hancock Coal and Infrastructure Projects in Australia for $1.26 billion. The project will create one of the largest thermal coal mining operations in the world