NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:
- Add to Portfolio
- Add to Watchlist
- Add to Alert
Fortis Healthcare (FHL) incorporated in 1996; is engaged in running chain of hospitals. FHL started its hospital operations in 2001 through its flagship
The company has alliance with international partners such as
The team of physicians at Fortis Healthcare has accomplished a landmark of 18,000 cardiac procedures. The company has also installed IT enabled HIS and PACS Systems that links every facilities available at any part of
Fortis Healthcare Mohali has a sophisticated system that purifies contaminated water and recycles it for horticulture.
The company has subsidiaries namely Escorts hear Institute and Research Centre,
The company has acquired Malar Hospitals, Chennai which has 180 beds, is multi–speciality hospital focusing on area such as Gastroenterology, neurology, gynaecology, paediatrics, diabetology, orthopaedics and nephrology.
Fortis has also acquired Fortis Clinique Darne in
Healthcare – Under Healthcare the company state of the art technology in their hospitals. The company has a network of Super Speciality Hospital Hubs that concentrate on one or more specialities. These hospitals are interconnected to a larger network of multi–speciality hospitals that ensures patient access to expert care for any speciality.
Tele Machine – The Company has tele–medicine network that links every facilities of the company. Fortis provides facilities such as ICU management, ER management, OPD management, radiology reporting, pathology reporting training and education opportunities.
Research – The Company also focuses on research area. It encourages and conducts medical research with societal rewards and benefits and also has its presence in various projects.
- 2012 –Fortis Healthcare Ltd acquired Fortis Healthcare International Pte. Ltd.
–Fortis Healthcare Ltd launched the first colorectal hospital in Singapore, becoming the first Indian hospital chain with a greenfield hospital abroad"
- 2011 – Fortis Healthcare Ltd acquired Super Religare Laboratories (SRL), South–east Asia's largest diagnostics laboratory network to further strengthen presence across the healthcare value chain
- Jan 28, 2011: Adds 100 bed Lifeline Hospital at Alwar in Rajasthan,
- Jan 12, 2011: Changes name of company from Fortis Healthcare Ltd to Fortis Healthcare (India) Ltd.
- Jan 4, 2011: Signs MoU with Utah University for specialized care in emergency medicine
- Dec 10, 2010: Adds Vivekanand Hospital to its network
- Dec 08, 2010: Unveils new hospital in Shalimar Bagh in Delhi
- Dec 02, 2010: Acquires O P Jindal Hospital in Raigarh, Chhattisgarh
- Dec 02, 2010: Strengthens presence in Central India Network; touches 50 hospitals mark
- Oct 28, 2010: Inks MOU with RAK Hospital and Tanzania's RMC
- Sep 23, 2010: Inks pact with Republic Of Burundi
- Sep 02, 2010: Adds cancer institute in its hospital portfolio
- Jul 26, 2010: Divests entire stake in Parkway to Khazanah
- Mar 19, 2010: Completes acquisition of 23.9% stake in Parkway Holdings
- Feb 25, 2009: Launches dental centre at Malar Hospital, Chennai, with the aim of promoting dental tourism in the city. The Fortis Dental Centre has been floated on partnership basis with dental chain Axiss Dental
- Feb 18, 2009: Announces taking over of the operational and management control of the 200–bed Apollo Modi Hospital in Kota (Rajasthan) for providing superior healthcare services in the region.
- Jun 05, 2008: Fortis Escorts Becomes First Hospital in Faridabad to Launch Total Knee Replacement Unit
- Mar 19, 2008: Fortis Hospital, Noida Becomes first hospital In Uttar Pradesh to receive the coveted NABH Accredita