NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:
- Add to Portfolio
- Add to Watchlist
- Add to Alert
Thinksoft Global Services was incorporated as Relliant Global Services (India) Private Limited on June 8, 1998 at Bangalore, Karnataka under the Companies Act, 1956. On December 17, 1999, the company?óÔé¼Ôäós name was changed to Thinksoft Global Services Private Limited. It became a public company pursuant to a special resolution of the shareholders of the company at an Extra–Ordinary General Meeting held on July 22, 2008 and the word ?óÔé¼?ôPrivate?óÔé¼?Ø was deleted from its name. The certificate of incorporation reflecting the new name was issued on August 19, 2008 by the Registrar of Companies, Tamilnadu, Chennai, Andaman & Nicobar Islands. The registered office of the company was shifted from S–912, Manipal Centre, Dickenson Road, Bangalore to the present address vide Fresh Certificate of Incorporation consequent on change of registered office address issued by the Registrar of Companies, Tamil Nadu, Chennai, Andaman and Nicobar Islands dated February 26, 2008.
The company is primarily engaged in software testing services focusing on banking, financial and insurance services industry. It has developed sub–domain specific competencies centered on popular software products in respective areas. To cater to the distinct needs of its customers, the company has configured its range of services capabilities in the area of testing and business requirements assurance such as functional testing, performance testing, etc. Some of the customized products that the company has developed for its clients are Finacle, Bancs 24, and Siebel etc.
The company is a Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (?óÔé¼?£BFSI?óÔé¼Ôäó) focused software testing enterprise with over 8–million person hour track record. The company operates in the financial and insurance software testing space that transforms company performance and operational effectiveness. The company was rated among ?óÔé¼?£Deloitte Tech Fast 50 India?óÔé¼Ôäó and ?óÔé¼?£Deloitte Tech Fast 500 Asia Pacific?óÔé¼Ôäó for the years 2006 and 2007 and ?óÔé¼?£Deloitte Tech Fast 500 Asia Pacific?óÔé¼Ôäó for the year 2008.
Services offered by the company:
The company is providing software testing services. All its clients operate in the banking, financial services and insurance sector, yet each of them have individual needs. To cater to the very distinct needs of its customers, the company has configured its comprehensive range of service capabilities in the area of testing and business requirements assurance. These include functional testing, performance testing, test automation and Requirements Documentation services.
- User Acceptance Testing
- Integrated System Testing
- Test Automation
- Business as usual testing
- Testing Centre of Excellence
- Business Requirements Audit
- Business User Support
Business areas of the company include:
- Mobile Banking
- Core Banking
- Retail Banking
- Retail Lending
- Corporate Banking
- Private Banking
- Payment Systems
- Investment Banking
- Data Warehouse
- Islamic Banking
- Merchant Acquiring
- Banking CRM
- Stock Exchange
- Mutual Funds
The company has established a global presence / footprint in New York, London, Frankfurt, Singapore, Hong Kong, Brussels, Sydney, Bangalore and Chennai through its Wholly Owned Subsidiaries and Branch Offices/place of business.
The company has following Subsidiaries.–
- Thinksoft Global Services Pte. Limited.– TGLP is a wholly owned subsidiary of the company. TGLP carries on business of testing, certifying, reviewing, developing, purchasing, selling or otherwise generally deal in any or all types of data communication, production or telecommunication including but not limited to computer software and programs in any form, documentation, installation programs, software prototype and program of any and all description.
- Thinksoft (India) Services Private Limited– TSPL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Thinksoft Global Services Limited. TSLP carries on business of developing, processing, testing, certifying, reviewing, purchasing, selling or otherwise transfer, lease, import, export, hire, license, use, dispose of, operate, fabricate, construct, distribute, assemble, design, charter, market, recondition. Work upon or otherwise, generally deal in any or all types of data communication, production or telecommunication including but not limited to computer software and programs in any form, documentation, installation programs, software prototype and program products.
- Thinksoft Global Services, Inc.– Thinksoft Global Services Inc was incorporated on April 29, 2002 under the laws of State of Delaware, USA. TGS.,Inc is a wholly owned subsidiary of the company. TGS Inc is a software service firm that primarily provides software validation and verification services to the banking and financial institutions located in the America.
- Thinksoft Global Services (Europe) GmbH– Thinksoft Global Services (Europe) GmbH was incorporated on November 3, 2005 registered under Trade Register, Division B, No. 20071. Thinksoft Global Services Europe) GmbH is a wholly owned subsidiary of the company. Thinksoft Global Services (Europe) GmbH is engaged in providing computer hardware and software.
- 1998 – The strength of the unique business model – 'Independent financial software testing and business requirements assurance' encourages the founders to incorporate the company as a private limited company in India.
- 1998 – Citigroup engages Thinksoft for independent software testing and business requirements assurance services for a global project.
- 2000 More global banks select Thinksoft as their testing partner
- 2000 Euro Indo Investments becomes an Investor in Thinksoft
- 2001 Thinksoft opened UK branch and a subsidiary in Singapore
- 2002 Thinksoft received ISO 9001:2000 certification from KPMG Quality Registrar specifically for 'Offshore software testing for Banking, Financial services and Insurance organisations'
- 2002 Thinksoft opened subsidiary in USA
- 2003 Thinksoft selected as a global testing partner for one of the world's largest financial services organizations
- 2003 Expanded office network in London, Chennai and Mumbai
- 2003 Received order for testing one of the largest core banking implementations in the world
- 2004 National Stock Exchange IT and Thinksoft announce strategic partnership
- 2005 Thinksoft and Bhratathidasan Institute of Management(BIM) announce software testing course
- 2005 Thinksoft opened subsidiary in Germany
- 2006 Thinksoft wins signature clients in new geographies, opens subsidiary in Germany
- 2007 Ranked by Deloitte as the 20th fastest growing technology company in India (Deloitte Fast 50) and 168th fastest growing in Asia Pacific (Deloitte Fast 500) for the year 2006
- 2007 The company received ISO 27001:2000 Certification from Underwriter Labs,USA.
- 2007 The company opened place of establishment in Hong Kong.
- 2008 Ranked by Deloitte among the 50 fastest growing technology companies in India (Deloitte fast 50) and among the 500 fastest growing in Asia Pacific for 2007 ( Deloitte Fast 500)
- 2008 The company opened branch office in Belgium
- 2009 Ranked by Deloitte among the 500 fastest growing in Asia Pacific for 2008 ( Deloitte Fast 500)