NDTV Profit

NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:

  • Add to Portfolio
  • Add to Watchlist
  • Add to Alert
  • Add to Message
Add to Portfolio
NSE
2135.55
Change Change %
13.65 0.64%

Updated:23 Apr, 2018, 15:57 PM IST

BSE
2133.85
Change Change %
13.35 0.63%

Updated:23 Apr, 2018, 16:01 PM IST

Period:

Previous Close
Day's Open
Volume Traded (in 000's)
Value Traded (in Cr)

Day's Range

2095.00 2142.00

52 Wk Range

1901.15 2787.00
Period:

Previous Close
Day's Open
Volume Traded (in 000's)
Value Traded (in Cr)

Day's Range

2095.652140.00

52 Wk Range

1901.65 2788.00

Compare Price performance of vs. Peer Companies

From sector

Compare with Peers on Key Fundamentals and Financials

Color code for Price performance of and Peer companies

  • 5% and above
  • 2% to 5%
  • 0.5% to 2%
  • -0.5% to 0.5%
  • -2% to -0.5%
  • -5% to -2%
  • -5% and below
 

's Latest Research Report

Brokerage/Analyst Report Date Call Price@Call Target Current Status Report
Nomura
-
30-01-2018 Buy 2330.00 3238.00 Open Details
HDFC Securities
-
15-12-2017 Hold 2326.20 2400.00 Target Hit Details
Equirus Securities
-
07-11-2017 Buy 2365.00 2747.00 Open Details
Nomura
-
15-06-2017 Buy 2689.90 3321.00 Open Details
CLSA
-
15-05-2017 Buy 2620.50 3280.00 Open Details

More from Research Reports »

Dr. Reddys Lab's Key Fundamentals

Parameter Values
Market Cap (in ₹ Cr.) 35,435.18
Earning Per Share (EPS TTM) (₹) 23.09
Price To Earnings (P/E) Ratio 92.49
Book Value Per Share (₹) 694.83
Price To Books (P/B) Ratio 3.07
EBIT Margin (%) 16.48
PAT Margin (%) 14.24
ROCE (%) 11.00
PAT Growth (%) 0.71
Total Debt to Equity (D/E) Ratio 0.20

More from Key Fundamentals »

Dr. Reddys Lab's Financial Summary

Parameter MAR'17
(₹ Cr.)
MAR'16
(₹ Cr.)
YoY
%Change
Balance Sheet:
Share Capital 82.90 85.30 -2.81%
Total Non-Current Liabilities 506.50 1,054.50 -51.97%
Total Current Liabilities 4,258.00 4,388.80 -2.98%
Total Liabilities 16,365.10 17,521.70 -6.60%
Total Non-Current Assets 7,771.30 7,310.60 6.30%
Currents Investments 1,299.10 3,298.00 -60.61%
Cash and Bank 66.80 202.10 -66.95%
Total Current Assets Excluding Current Investments 7,294.70 6,913.10 5.52%
Total Assets 16,365.10 17,521.70 -6.60%
Profit and Loss:
Gross Sales 9,719.80 10,291.90 -5.56%
Net Sales 9,719.80 10,291.90 -5.56%
PBIDT (Excl OI) 1,745.60 2,065.30 -15.48%
PAT 1,384.10 1,374.30 0.71%

More from Financial Summary »

Dr. Reddys Lab's Shareholding Pattern

's Futures and Options Quotes

Contract
Expiry Date
Type Current price Change Change % Premium / Discount
DRREDDY
26-04-2018
FUTSTK
2111.45 -11.35 -0.53% -24.10
DRREDDY
31-05-2018
FUTSTK
2123.00 -10.60 -0.50% -12.55
DRREDDY
28-06-2018
FUTSTK
2119.95 -25.05 -1.17% -15.60

More from Futures and Options Quotes »

Dr Reddy's Laboratories

Dr Reddy's Laboratories is a pharmaceuticals company headquartered in Hyderabad. Dr Reddy's is one of the world's largest manufacturers of APIs (Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients). Dr Reddy's Laboratories offers a portfolio of products and services including APIs, custom pharmaceutical services, generics, biosimilars and differentiated formulations through its three businesses - Pharmaceutical Services & Active Ingredients, Global Generics and Proprietary Products. Its major therapeutic areas of focus are gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, diabetology, oncology, pain management and dermatology. Dr. Reddy's Laboratories' major markets include the US, India, Russia & CIS (Commonwealth of Independent States) countries, and Europe. With Global Generics being its biggest business driver, Dr Reddy's Laboratories offers more than 200 generic drugs. In FY17, Dr Reddy's Laboratories registered a net profit of Rs 1,384 crore over revenue of Rs 9,720 crore. As of September 2017, the promoter group of Dr Reddy's Laboratories held a 26.77 per cent stake in the company with the public holding the remaining 73.23 per cent.


Dr Reddy's Laboratories shares

Dr Reddy's Laboratories shares trade with the symbol DRREDDY on stock exchanges BSE and NSE.


History

Dr Reddy's Laboratories was founded by Dr K Anji Reddy in 1984.

Background

North America Generics remain the most significant market for Dr Reddy's Laboratories comprising 55 per cent of the global generics topline, according to the company's annual report of 2017. Its revenue from India for FY2017 grew at 9 per cent year-on-year to Rs 2,310 crore.


Registered office

Dr Reddy's Laboratories, 8-2-337, Road No. 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana-500034

Post your comments about Dr. Reddys Lab

Market Data provided by © Accord Fintech. © Copyright NDTV Convergence Limited 2017. All rights reserved.