Profit

NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:

  • Add to Portfolio
  • Add to Watchlist
  • Add to Alert
  • Add to Message
Add to Portfolio
NSE
3537.05
Change Change %
-9.25 -0.26%

Updated:24 Nov, 2020, 15:56 PM IST

BSE
3539.35
Change Change %
-5.80 -0.16%

Updated:24 Nov, 2020, 16:01 PM IST

Period:

Previous Close
Day's Open
Volume Traded (in 000's)
Value Traded (in Cr)

Day's Range

3493.00 3609.95

52 Wk Range

994.95 3609.95
Period:

Previous Close
Day's Open
Volume Traded (in 000's)
Value Traded (in Cr)

Day's Range

3494.153599.00

52 Wk Range

994.95 3599.00

Compare Price performance of vs. Peer Companies

From sector

Compare with Peers on Key Fundamentals and Financials

Color code for Price performance of and Peer companies

  • 5% and above
  • 2% to 5%
  • 0.5% to 2%
  • -0.5% to 0.5%
  • -2% to -0.5%
  • -5% to -2%
  • -5% and below
 

's Latest Research Report

Brokerage/Analyst Report Date Call Price@Call Target Current Status Report
Edelweiss
-
28-05-2018 Sell 1092.00 1020.00 Target Hit Details
Edelweiss
-
30-01-2018 Sell 1093.00 1020.00 Target Hit Details
Religare
-
29-03-2017 Hold 630.50 600.00 Target Hit Details
Religare
-
28-03-2017 Hold 634.75 600.00 Target Hit Details
HSBC
-
26-12-2016 Hold 785.00 934.00 Target Hit Details

More from Research Reports »

Divis Lab's Key Fundamentals

Parameter Values
Market Cap (in ₹ Cr.) 93,897.71
Earning Per Share (EPS TTM) (₹) 50.20
Price To Earnings (P/E) Ratio 70.46
Book Value Per Share (₹) 224.51
Price To Books (P/B) Ratio 15.75
EBIT Margin (%) 31.84
PAT Margin (%) 22.66
ROCE (%) 21.31
PAT Growth (%) -17.44
Total Debt to Equity (D/E) Ratio 0.01

More from Key Fundamentals »

Divis Lab's Financial Summary

Parameter MAR'18
(₹ Cr.)
MAR'17
(₹ Cr.)
YoY
%Change
Balance Sheet:
Share Capital 53.09 53.09 0.00%
Total Non-Current Liabilities 1,769.95 1,418.95 24.74%
Total Current Liabilities 640.49 655.84 -2.34%
Total Liabilities 8,370.09 7,483.70 11.84%
Total Non-Current Assets 3,816.18 3,444.55 10.79%
Currents Investments 1,889.29 1,630.72 15.86%
Cash and Bank 91.48 66.47 37.63%
Total Current Assets Excluding Current Investments 2,664.62 2,408.43 10.64%
Total Assets 8,370.09 7,483.70 11.84%
Profit and Loss:
Gross Sales 3,837.23 4,065.78 -5.62%
Net Sales 3,815.94 4,023.85 -5.17%
PBIDT (Excl OI) 1,251.61 1,438.88 -13.01%
PAT 869.58 1,053.27 -17.44%

More from Financial Summary »

Divis Lab's Shareholding Pattern

's Futures and Options Quotes

Contract
Expiry Date
Type Current price Change Change % Premium / Discount
DIVISLAB
26-11-2020
FUTSTK
3537.50 -9.25 -0.26% 0.45
DIVISLAB
31-12-2020
FUTSTK
3548.00 -3.85 -0.11% 10.95
DIVISLAB
28-01-2021
FUTSTK
3558.50 -1.45 -0.04% 21.45

More from Futures and Options Quotes »

Divis Laboratories Ltd.

Divi's Laboratories is a pharmaceuticals company headquartered in Hyderabad. Besides the manufacture of APIs (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients) for generics, Divi's Laboratories is engaged in custom synthesis of APIs and Advanced intermediates for discovery compounds for pharma giants, building blocks for peptides/nucleotides, carotenoids, chiral ligands and protected amino-acids, among others. In FY17, Divi's Laboratories registered a net profit of Rs 1,053 crore over revenue of Rs 4,066 crore. As of September 2017, the promoter group of Divi's Laboratories held a 52.07 per cent stake in the company, while the remaining 47.93 per cent was with the public.


Divis Laboratories shares

Divi's Laboratories shares trade with symbol DIVISLAB on stock exchanges NSE and BSE.


History

Divi's Laboratories was founded in 1990 by Dr Murali K Divi.

Background

Established with R&D as its prime fundamental, Divi's Laboratories has expanded its operations to provide complete turnkey solutions to the domestic Indian pharmaceutical industry.


Registered office

1-72/23(P)/DIVIS/303, Divi Towers, Cyber Hills, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana-500032

Post your comments about Divis Lab

Top
Listen to the latest songs, only on JioSaavn.com