NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:
- Add to Portfolio
- Add to Watchlist
- Add to Alert
Datamatics Global Services was founded by Lalit Surajmal Kanodia in 1975 as a Group Datamatics, it is a premier provider of end–to–end BPO and IT solutions spanning consulting, technology architectures and business process management.In 2009 the company name was changed from Datamatics Technologies Ltd to Datamatics Global Services Ltd.
Datamatics is a premier provider of end–to–end BPO and IT solutions spanning consulting, technology architectures and business process management. It builds customized solutions for industry verticals like Banking and Finance, Insurance, Manufacturing, Online Retail, Research, Healthcare, Government, Not–for–Profit / Charitable Organizations, Telecom, Transportation, Hospitality, Energy and others.
Datamatics? team of 2,500 (plus 1,400 Knowledge Associates) has executed over 2,100 projects across industry verticals and technologically–aligned competencies in over 60 countries. The company?s international clients have included top 25 Fortune 500 companies.
Datamatics Global Services Limited is a publicly–listed BPO companies and its shares are traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India.
Among the solutions from Datamatics? BPO division are: Accounting, Claims, Payroll, Tax forms and Content Management, Document Management & Workflow, Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence, Online Retail Solutions, Healthcare Management Solutions, Research & Analytics.
Software Services include: Enterprise Architecture Consulting, Application Development and Maintenance, Independent Validation Services, Enterprise Application Services, Product Management and Embedded Systems.
Founded in 1975, the Datamatics Group is recognized as one of India's leading Information Technology and BPO services organizations. The Group includes Datamatics Global Services Limited, Cybercom Datamatics Information Solutions Limited, Datamatics Financial Services Limited and Datamatics Staffing Services. Group Chairman, Dr. Lalit Kanodia, PhD (MIT, USA), widely acknowledged as the founder of the Indian IT industry, was the founder of TCS. Datamatics Global Services Limited is a publicly–listed BPO companies and its shares are traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India.
Headquartered in Mumbai, Datamatics Group has offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Nashik. It has subsidiaries in USA, UK, Germany and Australia. Datamatics employs around 3,800 professionals.Datamatics has done projects in over 60 countries worldwide.
- 1975 –The Incorporation of Datamatics.
- 1983 –Pioneered India?s first offshore software factory by setting up a Dedicated Offshore Center for Wang Labs, USA.
- 1989– First company to establish a satellite link from its software development center in India to AT&T Bell Labs, USA
- 1992– First Electronic Publishing Company in India.
- 1995– Chairman, Dr. LS Kanodia, inducted into the Dataquest Hall of Fame... and remains the only software professional to be thus honored.
- 1997– First in India and second in the world to obtain an ISO 9002 certification in Electronic Publishing.
- 1998–First company in the world to guarantee a 99.997% accuracy level in data capture.
- 1999 –Prime Minister of India confers the ESC ?Most Innovative Software Product Award? upon Datamatics Technologies.
- 2000 – First Indian technology company to acquire controlling stake in a US listed data management company (Saztec International).
- 2003 –First Indian company to scale up a dedicated facility into a Joint Venture in the BPO space via acquisition of CorPay for providing customized outsourcing solutions for payables processing and other Finance & Accounting functions.
- 2004–Indian non–voice third party BPO company to get listed on BSE and NSE.
- 2006 –Selected as Rising Star at 'The Global Outsourcing 100' 2006 Outsourcing World Summit. Among Top 50 best managed outsourcing vendors by 'The Black Book of Outsourcing'.
- 2007 – Winner of the IMC Ramkrishna Bajaj National Quality Award 2006.
Datamatics is certified for ISO 9001–2000, ISO 27001 and SAS 70, and has been assessed at SEI CMMi ? Level 5 (QAI), P–CMM ? Level 5 (QAI).
Listed amongst the Global Top 20 Industry Specific BPO Service Providers in the Global Services 100 list
Received Global HR Strategy Award & HR Leadership Award at Asia's Best Employer Brand Awards 2010
Datamatics Global Services creates Joint Ventures with CIGNEX Technologies, Inc.
Datamatics Global Services launches smart Form 16A Processing Solutions.
Ranked amongst the Global Top 20 Financial Management Service Providers by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP)
Featured amongst the Global Top 10 Mid–Tier Industry Specific BPO Service Providers in the Global Services 100 list
Datamatics and Blue Star win CSI 2011 Award for Excellence in IT
Datamatics wins four prestigious awards at WORLD HRD CONGRESS 2012
CIGNEX Datamatics recognized for their contribution to the ICT industry in the state of Gujarat for the second year running.
Featured in the Global services 100 list
Datamatics features in the IAOP 2013 Global Outsourcing 100 List of the world?s best outsourcing providers. Datamatics was also featured in 8 more sub–lists released by IAOP (2013)
Datamatics gets the "Most Valuable IT Software Company in India" award at the 4th Annual India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards
Won five prestigious awards at the 21st World HRD Congress.
Datamatics won the IMC IT Award for Quality