Profit

NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:

  • Add to Portfolio
  • Add to Watchlist
  • Add to Alert
  • Add to Message
Add to Portfolio
NSE
556.55
Change Change %
6.50 1.18%

Updated:26 Jun, 2019, 15:59 PM IST

BSE
558.00
Change Change %
7.55 1.37%

Updated:26 Jun, 2019, 16:01 PM IST

Period:

Previous Close
Day's Open
Volume Traded (in 000's)
Value Traded (in Cr)

Day's Range

548.00 558.80

52 Wk Range

483.75 678.45
Period:

Previous Close
Day's Open
Volume Traded (in 000's)
Value Traded (in Cr)

Day's Range

548.95558.45

52 Wk Range

483.75 678.00
 

's Latest Research Report

Brokerage/Analyst Report Date Call Price@Call Target Current Status Report
Elara Capital
-
27-09-2018 Buy 665.35 680.00 Open Details
Edelweiss
-
08-02-2018 Hold 605.00 560.00 Target Hit Details
CLSA
-
26-05-2017 Sell 486.90 525.00 Target Hit Details
Credit Suisse
-
09-02-2017 Buy 597.70 675.00 Closed Details
Morgan Stanley
-
09-02-2017 Sell 597.40 564.00 Target Hit Details

More from Research Reports »

Cipla's Key Fundamentals

Parameter Values
Market Cap (in ₹ Cr.) 44,848.36
Earning Per Share (EPS TTM) (₹) 23.45
Price To Earnings (P/E) Ratio 23.73
Book Value Per Share (₹) 174.63
Price To Books (P/B) Ratio 3.19
EBIT Margin (%) 16.81
PAT Margin (%) 12.83
ROCE (%) 14.03
PAT Growth (%) 50.63
Total Debt to Equity (D/E) Ratio 0.01

More from Key Fundamentals »

Cipla's Financial Summary

Parameter MAR'18
(₹ Cr.)
MAR'17
(₹ Cr.)
YoY
%Change
Balance Sheet:
Share Capital 161.02 160.90 0.07%
Total Non-Current Liabilities 202.95 191.34 6.07%
Total Current Liabilities 2,731.70 2,555.83 6.88%
Total Liabilities 17,048.17 15,547.68 9.65%
Total Non-Current Assets 9,110.00 9,202.34 -1.00%
Currents Investments 1,039.74 638.18 62.92%
Cash and Bank 227.53 58.46 289.21%
Total Current Assets Excluding Current Investments 6,898.43 5,707.16 20.87%
Total Assets 17,048.17 15,547.68 9.65%
Profit and Loss:
Gross Sales 11,444.81 10,974.58 4.28%
Net Sales 11,389.90 10,768.49 5.77%
PBIDT (Excl OI) 2,195.55 1,596.26 37.54%
PAT 1,468.52 974.94 50.63%

More from Financial Summary »

Cipla's Shareholding Pattern

's Futures and Options Quotes

Contract
Expiry Date
Type Current price Change Change % Premium / Discount
CIPLA
27-06-2019
FUTSTK
558.00 0.25 0.04% 1.45
CIPLA
25-07-2019
FUTSTK
561.15 -0.05 -0.01% 4.60
CIPLA
29-08-2019
FUTSTK
560.95 0.00 0.00% 4.40

More from Futures and Options Quotes »

Cipla LTD

Cipla is a pharmaceuticals company headquartered in Mumbai. Cipla has presence in over 80 countries, with its 43 manufacturing facilities and a portfolio including more than 1,500 products across a wide range of therapeutic categories. Cipla has a workforce of more than 23,000, according to its annual report 2017. In FY17, Cipla registered a net profit of Rs 975 crore over revenue of Rs 10,975 crore. As of September 2017, Cipla's promoter group held a 37.26 per cent stake in the drug maker while the remaining 62.74 per cent was with the public.

Its therapies portfolio includes women's health, devices, cardiovascular, children's health, dermatology & cosmetology, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, oncology, malaria, respiratory and urology.


Cipla shares

Shares are traded with symbol CIPLA on stock exchanges BSE and NSE.


History

Cipla was founded in 1935 by Dr K A Hamied.

Background

In FY17, Cipla recorded a domestic of 10 per cent. It integrated its two acquisitions - InvaGen and Exelan - into its global mainstream operations.


Registered office

Cipla Limited, Cipla House, Peninsula Business Park, Ganpatrao Kadam Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013

Post your comments about Cipla

Top