NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:
- Add to Portfolio
- Add to Watchlist
- Add to Alert
Bliss Gvs Pharma Limited was incorporated on December 11, 1984, as Public Limited Company. It is listed on Bombay and Delhi Stock Exchange. The company’s most unique product is ‘Today Vaginal Contraceptive’, a safe female contraceptive aimed at furthering Planned Parenthood and is also an established method for preventing conception. Bliss also manufactures to US specification vaginal pessaries of Clotrimazole & Povidone Iodine in addition to Anal Suppositories for treatment of piles.
The company also manufacture wide range of Pessary Formulations, Suppository Formulations, Calcium Preparation, Protein Powders, Iron Preparation, Antibiotics, Analgesic & Antipyretics, Respiratory, Anti–inflammatory, Dermatological Preparations, Anti–Diarrhoeal products.
It has a sophisticated automatic plant situated at Palghar (approx. 90 km from Mumbai) in an Industrial area which is well–developed with all Infra–structural facilities. This site is around 1.5 km away from Palghar Railway Station on the Western Railway and is well–connected by road and rail to most parts of the country, including Mumbai.
The plant aims to be as the most modern and one of its kind in the Indian sub–continent, to manufacture suppositories. Complete overhaul and annual maintenance has kept the plant in excellent condition and fully operational with minimum down time. Spares and consumables are maintained at proper levels to prevent unnecessary delays and the company has made efforts to employ a qualified Maintenance Engineer since production should not be hampered in any way.
The Prescription drugs of the company include Antimalarial– Alaxin, Gvither, P–Alaxin, Gsunate and Lonart
Anal Suppositories – Rectol, Poroxicam, Parafen, Vomitin, Slipizem, AnomexProchloperazine, Conlax, Xtacy, Meloxicam, Rectcin and Glycerin
Vaginal Pessaries – Imazole, Gvgyl, Terconazole, Vagid, Gvgyl – N, ClindemycinPovid / Gevid, Blissfast / Gynanfort, Klovinal, Micozole, Blissnox / Wellgynax, Ecozole and Vagikit
General–Lofnac, Comit, Zinvite, Funbact–A, Aceclofenac, Gudapet, Gvfluc, Clamoxin, Gbactin and Alvite
Its over the counter products are:
Today contraceptive, available in different types– Today Regular, Today Economy, Today Premium.Maitri Vaginal Lubricant Pessary– PEG–1500, PEG–1000, Fragrance.
• Commissioning of new State–of–Art Manufacturing Facility for Suppositories and Pessaries at Palghar.
• Entry into Middle East through Commissioning of Manufacturing Unit for Suppositories and Pessaries through Strategic Joint venture.
• S N. Kamath, Promoter & Managing Director of the company has received a National Award –2009 from Government of India in recognition outstanding performance Entrepreneurship under Medium Enterprises.
• EU–GMP approval for Suppositories and Pessaries manufacturing facility at Palghar.
• Entry into Russia and other CIS markets
• Strategic Acquisition of Semi Solid Manufacturing unit to strengthen presence in dermatological segment.
• Expansion of product portfolio by setting–up manufacturing Unit for Dry Powder for Injection, Ampoules, Eye/ Ear/Nose Drops at Daman.
• Expansion of Research and Development Centre and DSIR approval.
• Launch of strategic marketing unit for front–end integration.