NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:
- Add to Portfolio
- Add to Watchlist
- Add to Alert
Bank of Baroda (BoB) was founded by Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad in July 1908. It started with a paid up capital of Rs 10 lakh. Bank of Baroda is a pioneer in various customer centric initiatives in the Indian banking sector. Bank is amongst first in the industry to complete an all–inclusive rebranding exercise wherein various novel customer centric initiatives were undertaken along with the change of logo. The initiatives include setting up of specialized NRI Branches, Gen–Next Branches and Retail Loan Factories/ SME Loan Factories with an assembly line approach of processing loans for speedy disbursal of loans.
Ever since its rebranding in 2005, bank has consistently promoted its major strengths viz. large international presence; technological advancement and superior customer service etc. Bank had introduced the sub brand BARODA NEXT–State of the Art–Straight from the Heart to showcase how it has utilized technology to nurture long term relationships for superior customer experience. The sub brand has been reinforced by alternate delivery channels such as internet banking, ATMs, mobile banking etc and robust delivery outfits like Retail Loan Factories, SME Loan Factories, City Sales Office etc. Bank?óÔé¼Ôäós constant endeavor to strengthen its branch/ATM network combined with well informed staff offering personalized service at its various touch points have enhanced customer interactions and satisfaction. Thus the Bank has firmly positioned itself as a technologically advanced customer–centric bank.
Presently it has a network of 3454 branches across
Retail banking It offers products and services such as deposits, loans, credit and debit cards, demat services, remittances, ECS (electronic clearing services, government business, etc.
Rural and agri banking It offers products and services such as deposits, agricultural loans, lockers services, etc to rural customers and agricultural sector.
Corporate banking It provides project finance, film finance, foreign currency loans, working capital finance, treasury products, etc to the corporate sector.
SME BoB also offers products and services to SME sector.
Wealth Management It provides wealth management services to companies in areas of insurance and mutual funds. In insurance it offers services to HDFC and National Insurance Company. In mutual funds it provides services to UTI, Birla Sun Life, Reliance Mutual Fund, Sundaram BNP Paribas, Franklin Templeton Investments and Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company.
- BOBCARDS Ltd.
- BOB Capital Markets Ltd.
- Nainital Bank Ltd.
- Bank of Baroda (Botswana) Ltd.
- Bank of Baroda (Kenya) Ltd.
- Bank of Baroda (Uganda) Ltd.
- Bank of Baroda (Guyana) Ltd.
- Bank of Baroda (New Zealand) Ltd
- Bank of Baroda (Tanzania) Ltd
- Bank of Baroda (Trinidad & Tobago) Ltd.
- Bank of Baroda (Ghana) Ltd.
Overseas – Representative Offices
- Bank of Baroda (Thailand)
- Bank of Baroda (Malaysia)
- Bank of Baroda (Australia)
Domestic – Associate
- Baroda Pioneer Asset Management Company Ltd
- India First Life Insurance Company Limited
- Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Nanital –Almora Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Jhabua–Dhar Kshetriya Gramin Bank
Overseas – Associate
- Indo–Zambia Bank Ltd. (Lusaka)
- Bank of Baroda – Best Public Sector Bank: MCX and CNBC?óÔé¼ÔÇ£TV18, India?óÔé¼Ôäós No. 1 Business medium presented for the first time, the ?óÔé¼?£India Best Banks and Financial Institutions Awards?óÔé¼Ôäó to felicitate India?óÔé¼Ôäós best financial professionals for their contribution in building a robust financial system.
- Bank of Baroda receives Award for performance under SME: Bank of Baroda, known for innovative approach in financing SMEs nationwide has received National Award for performance under implementation of PMEGP scheme during 2010–11 in Central Zone.
- Bank of Baroda receives Award for Best Initiatives in Inclusive Banking: In FIBAC Banking Awards 2011, held at Mumbai, Bank of Baroda was given a special award for ?óÔé¼?£Best Initiatives in Inclusive Banking.?óÔé¼Ôäó The award recognizes the Bank's contribution to reach multiple segments of industry and the general population, increasing the reach of formal banking – a key national priority.
- Bank of Baroda Wins Dun & Bradstreet Award: Dun & Bradstreet (D&B), the world?óÔé¼Ôäós leading provider of global business information, knowledge and insight, announced and presented the ?óÔé¼?£Dun & Bradstreet – Polaris Software Banking Awards 2011?óÔé¼Ôäó in Mumbai.
- Bank of Baroda receives Skoch Award: Bank of Baroda has received Financial Inclusion Award 2011 instituted by Skoch Consultancy Services. The award has been given to the bank for an endeavour to tap the potential asset of unskilled unemployed youth of India to impart them training by setting up Baroda Swarojgar Vikas Sansthan (BSVS) – Baroda R–SETI Centres
- Bank of Baroda bags Bank of the year 2010 (for India): Bank of Baroda was awarded with the 'Bank of Year 2010 – India' in The Banker Awards 2010 of 'The Banker' Magazine, UK.
- Bank of Baroda bags three awards from ABCI: Bank of Baroda bagged three awards from Association of Business Communicators of India in an award function held at Mumbai.
- Bank of Baroda bags the Best Bank 2010 Award: Bank of Baroda has been conferred upon Best Bank 2010 award by the prestigious financial magazine, Business India in recognition of its consistent performance.
- Bank of Baroda has been conferred upon Best Bank 2010 award by the prestigious financial magazine, Business India in recognition of its consistent performance: Bank of Baroda bags Dalal Street– DSIJ PSU Award: Bank of Baroda bags Dalal Street– DSIJ PSU Award.
- Bank of Baroda bags four Awards of ABCI for the year 2009
- Bank of Baroda receives Millennium National Rajbhasha Shield
- Bank of Baroda receives ?óÔé¼?ôBank of the year?óÔé¼?Ø Award
- Bank awarded for its 'Global Business Development'
- Bank of Baroda bags three Awards of ABCI for the year 2008
- Association of Business Communicators of India (ABCI) Awards (2006)
- Bank of Baroda awarded the Outlook Money NDTV Profit Awards 2007.
- AMITY Leadership Award for Sectoral Excellence in Banking
- SPJIMR Marketing Impact Awards (SMIA) 2007
- The Employer Branding Awards 2007
- Association of Business Communicators of India (ABCI) Awards