NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:
- Add to Portfolio
- Add to Watchlist
- Add to Alert
Balkrishna Industries, which is a holding company of Balkrishna Tires, Balkrishna Paper Mills and Balkrishna Synthetic, was incorporated on November 20,1961. It is part of the Siyaram Poddar group, which has a turnover of over USD 250 million, which operates in four business segments: Paper Boards, Tyres, Textile Processing and Wind Power. Paper Boards segment manufactures coated and un–coated paper boards. Tyre segment manufactures a wide range of tyres for diversified and non–traditional applications. Textile processing segment processes textile fabrics. The registered office of the company is located at Boisar, Maharashtra.
The company operates mainly in the business segment of tires. It focuses on the production of a range of off–highway tires that includes agricultural, industry, material handling, forestry, lawn and garden, construction and earth moving tires. Over 95% of the tire production is exported under the BKT brand, with the main export markets being countries in Western Europe, North America and Australasia including original equipment manufacturers. In the domestic market, the company supplies to all the major construction equipment manufacturers and has a presence in the replacement market of the road construction sector.
- Balkrishna Paper Mills
- Balkrishna Synthetics
- Balkrishna Tires
- BKT EXIM
- BKT EUROPE
- BKT EUROPE s. r. l
- BKT (Europe)
The coated duplex and triplex paper boards and processing of synthetic fabric business have been transferred to its wholly owned subsidiaries, Balkrishna Paper Mills and Balkrishna Synthetics, respectively.
- 2011 : Work Commenced at 4th Plant; a Greenfield project. '
- 2010 : Balkrishna Industries Ltd Introduced Radial Harvester tires sub branded as AGRIMAX TERIS
– Balkrishna Industries Ltd Radial extra large tires sub branded as AGRI MAX FORTIS
– Balkrishna Industries Ltd Introduced Steel belted Forestry tires sub branded as FORSTECH also introduced steel belted ROADMAX range of tires.
- 2008: BKT launched Earthmax Tyre.
- 2007: 65 series, 90 series Row Crop Tyres
- 2006: Launch of 1) Flotation Radial Tyres, Chopanki Factory (Green Field Project) 2) Italy office set–up
- 2005: Launch of 70 series Tractor Radial Tyres.
- 2003: 1) Production of ATV, Lawn & Garden & Earthmover Tyres. 2) Launch of: Tractor Radial Tyres (85 series) and UK office set–up.
- 2002: Established Bhiwadi Factory (Northern India).2001: Production of Flotation & MPR Tyres.