NDTV Profit

NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:

  • Add to Portfolio
  • Add to Watchlist
  • Add to Alert
  • Add to Message
Add to Portfolio
NSE
618.60
Change Change %
0.80 0.13%

Updated:20 Apr, 2018, 15:54 PM IST

BSE
618.50
Change Change %
1.35 0.22%

Updated:20 Apr, 2018, 16:01 PM IST

Period:

Previous Close
Day's Open
Volume Traded (in 000's)
Value Traded (in Cr)

Day's Range

608.40 623.50

52 Wk Range

503.05 809.45
Period:

Previous Close
Day's Open
Volume Traded (in 000's)
Value Traded (in Cr)

Day's Range

608.50623.15

52 Wk Range

504.00 808.95

Compare Price performance of vs. Peer Companies

From sector

Compare with Peers on Key Fundamentals and Financials

Color code for Price performance of and Peer companies

  • 5% and above
  • 2% to 5%
  • 0.5% to 2%
  • -0.5% to 0.5%
  • -2% to -0.5%
  • -5% to -2%
  • -5% and below
 

's Latest Research Report

Brokerage/Analyst Report Date Call Price@Call Target Current Status Report
Credit Suisse
-
30-05-2017 Buy 512.40 750.00 Target Hit Details
Jefferies
-
09-05-2017 Buy 594.45 1000.00 Open Details
Motilal Oswal
-
05-05-2017 Buy 592.30 900.00 Open Details
Credit Suisse
-
21-04-2017 Buy 632.50 910.00 Open Details
Citi
-
27-03-2017 Buy 676.00 1130.00 Closed Details

More from Research Reports »

Aurobindo Pharma's Key Fundamentals

Parameter Values
Market Cap (in ₹ Cr.) 36,244.27
Earning Per Share (EPS TTM) (₹) 33.46
Price To Earnings (P/E) Ratio 18.49
Book Value Per Share (₹) 143.99
Price To Books (P/B) Ratio 4.30
EBIT Margin (%) 22.73
PAT Margin (%) 17.45
ROCE (%) 19.75
PAT Growth (%) 4.92
Total Debt to Equity (D/E) Ratio 0.36

More from Key Fundamentals »

Aurobindo Pharma's Financial Summary

Parameter MAR'17
(₹ Cr.)
MAR'16
(₹ Cr.)
YoY
%Change
Balance Sheet:
Share Capital 58.59 58.52 0.12%
Total Non-Current Liabilities 139.69 349.16 -59.99%
Total Current Liabilities 4,446.97 5,343.69 -16.78%
Total Liabilities 13,022.84 12,558.70 3.70%
Total Non-Current Assets 6,123.97 4,784.20 28.00%
Currents Investments 0.02 0.02 0.00%
Cash and Bank 33.64 330.81 -89.83%
Total Current Assets Excluding Current Investments 6,898.85 7,774.48 -11.26%
Total Assets 13,022.84 12,558.70 3.70%
Profit and Loss:
Gross Sales 9,781.21 9,322.76 4.92%
Net Sales 9,607.05 9,166.18 4.81%
PBIDT (Excl OI) 2,373.95 2,451.79 -3.17%
PAT 1,706.76 1,626.70 4.92%

More from Financial Summary »

Aurobindo Pharma's Shareholding Pattern

's Futures and Options Quotes

Contract
Expiry Date
Type Current price Change Change % Premium / Discount
AUROPHARMA
26-04-2018
FUTSTK
615.00 -3.95 -0.64% -3.60
AUROPHARMA
31-05-2018
FUTSTK
617.05 -5.25 -0.84% -1.55
AUROPHARMA
28-06-2018
FUTSTK
617.05 0.00 0.00% -1.55

More from Futures and Options Quotes »

Aurobindo Pharma

Aurobindo Pharma is a drug maker headquartered in Hyderabad. It is a manufacturer of generic pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients with its product portfolio spread over seven major therapeutic/product areas encompassing antibiotics, anti-retrovirals, CVS, CNS, gastroenterologicals, anti-allergies and antidiabetics. Aurobindo Pharma markets these products in over 150 countries around the globe. Around 60 per cent of Aurobindo Pharma's sales volume is contributed through exports. In FY17, Aurobindo Pharma registered a net profit of Rs 1,707 crore over revenue of Rs 9,781 crore. As of September 2017, Aurobindo Pharma's promoter group held a 51.87 per cent stake in the company while the remaining 48.13 per cent was with the public.


Aurobindo Pharma shares

Aurobindo Pharma shares trade with symbol AUROPHARMA on stock exchanges BSE and NSE.


History

Aurobindo Pharma was founded in 1986 by P V Ramaprasad Reddy, K Nityananda Reddy and a small group of highly committed professionals. The company commenced operations in 1988-89 with a single unit manufacturing Semi-Synthetic Penicillin (SSP) at Pondicherry.

Aurobindo Pharma became a public company in 1992 and listed its shares in the Indian stock exchanges in 1995.

Background

Aurobindo Pharma is one of the world's top five manufacturers of semi synthetic penicillin, as well as one of India's top five pharma companies ranked in terms of turnover.


Registered office

Aurobindo Pharma Limited, Plot no. 2, Maitrivihar, Ameerpet, Hyderabad-500038

Post your comments about Aurobindo Pharma

Market Data provided by © Accord Fintech. © Copyright NDTV Convergence Limited 2017. All rights reserved.