Profit

NSE Symbol: | BSE Code: | ISIN: | Sector:

  • Add to Portfolio
  • Add to Watchlist
  • Add to Alert
  • Add to Message
Add to Portfolio
NSE
1292.35
Change Change %
-1.25 -0.10%

Updated:25 May, 2018, 15:59 PM IST

BSE
1289.65
Change Change %
-0.55 -0.04%

Updated:25 May, 2018, 16:01 PM IST

Period:

Previous Close
Day's Open
Volume Traded (in 000's)
Value Traded (in Cr)

Day's Range

1280.00 1310.00

52 Wk Range

1083.30 1332.00
Period:

Previous Close
Day's Open
Volume Traded (in 000's)
Value Traded (in Cr)

Day's Range

1281.401309.50

52 Wk Range

1082.00 1328.90

Compare Price performance of vs. Peer Companies

From sector

Compare with Peers on Key Fundamentals and Financials

Color code for Price performance of and Peer companies

  • 5% and above
  • 2% to 5%
  • 0.5% to 2%
  • -0.5% to 0.5%
  • -2% to -0.5%
  • -5% to -2%
  • -5% and below
 

's Latest Research Report

Brokerage/Analyst Report Date Call Price@Call Target Current Status Report
Nomura
-
24-01-2018 Hold 1148.05 1266.00 Target Hit Details
Kotak
-
12-05-2017 Sell 1132.30 1000.00 Closed Details
CLSA
-
12-05-2017 Sell 1132.30 970.00 Closed Details
Nomura
-
22-03-2017 Hold 1055.10 1043.00 Target Hit Details
UBS
-
24-01-2017 Buy 965.70 1200.00 Target Hit Details

More from Research Reports »

Asian Paints's Key Fundamentals

Parameter Values
Market Cap (in ₹ Cr.) 1,23,961.96
Earning Per Share (EPS TTM) (₹) 19.75
Price To Earnings (P/E) Ratio 65.44
Book Value Per Share (₹) 72.47
Price To Books (P/B) Ratio 17.83
EBIT Margin (%) 16.54
PAT Margin (%) 11.13
ROCE (%) 41.39
PAT Growth (%) 11.11
Total Debt to Equity (D/E) Ratio 0.01

More from Key Fundamentals »

Asian Paints's Financial Summary

Parameter MAR'17
(₹ Cr.)
MAR'16
(₹ Cr.)
YoY
%Change
Balance Sheet:
Share Capital 95.92 95.92 0.00%
Total Non-Current Liabilities 387.35 344.17 12.55%
Total Current Liabilities 2,875.73 2,455.05 17.14%
Total Liabilities 10,214.06 8,724.95 17.07%
Total Non-Current Assets 4,784.18 4,183.19 14.37%
Currents Investments 1,315.40 1,477.00 -10.94%
Cash and Bank 205.27 160.78 27.67%
Total Current Assets Excluding Current Investments 4,114.48 3,064.76 34.25%
Total Assets 10,214.06 8,724.95 17.07%
Profit and Loss:
Gross Sales 16,203.39 14,974.24 8.21%
Net Sales 12,647.11 11,830.33 6.90%
PBIDT (Excl OI) 2,674.88 2,480.53 7.84%
PAT 1,803.10 1,622.81 11.11%

More from Financial Summary »

Asian Paints's Shareholding Pattern

's Futures and Options Quotes

Contract
Expiry Date
Type Current price Change Change % Premium / Discount
ASIANPAINT
31-05-2018
FUTSTK
1288.25 -6.85 -0.53% -4.10
ASIANPAINT
28-06-2018
FUTSTK
1286.20 -8.30 -0.64% -6.15
ASIANPAINT
26-07-2018
FUTSTK
1303.50 13.50 1.05% 11.15

More from Futures and Options Quotes »

Asian Paints

Asian Paints is a paint company headquartered in Mumbai. Asian Paints operates in 16 countries and has 25 paint manufacturing facilities in the world servicing consumers in over 65 countries. Asian Paints manufactures a wide range of paints for decorative and industrial use. Asian Paints has diversified into chemical products such as Phthalic Anhydride and Pentaerythritol, which are used in the paint manufacturing process. In FY17, Asian Paints registered a net profit of Rs 1,803 crore over revenue of Rs 14,360 crore. As of September 2017, Asian Paints' promoter group held a 52.79 per cent stake in the company while the remaining 47.21 per cent was with the public.


Asian Paints shares

Asian Paints shares are traded with symbol ASIANPAINT on stock exchanges BSE and NSE.


Background

In Decorative paints, Asian Paints is present in all the four segments - interior wall finishes, exterior wall finishes, enamels and wood finishes. Asian Paints also offers water proofing, wall coverings and adhesives in its product portfolio. Asian Paints is present in the home improvement and decor space through Sleek (Kitchens) and Ess Ess (bath fittings). Asian Paints also operates through PPG Asian Paints Pvt Ltd, a 50:50 JV between Asian Paints and PPG Inc, USA. History

Asian Paints was founded in 1942 by Arvind Vakil, Champaklal Choksey, Suryakant Dani and Chimanlal Choksi. In 1982, the company went public in India.


Registered office

6 A, Shantinagar, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400055

Post your comments about Asian Paints

Top