- You need an SBI internet banking user name and password
- Minimum tenure for SBI FD is seven days, maximum is 10 years
- A one-year SBI FD will now fetch an interest rate of 6.25%
Here are five things that you must know about online SBI FDs and special FDs:
1. What you need to open a term deposit account at SBI through internet banking
If a customer has an internet banking user name and password, and at least one transaction account mapped to the username, he can do so.
2. Minimum tenure for an online deposit at SBI
The minimum tenure for a fixed deposit is seven days and the maximum is 10 years. However, both TDR and STDR are bound by the following minimum and maximum tenures. Minimum tenure is seven days for TDR and 80 days for STDR; maximum tenure is 3650 days for TDR and STDR, stated SBI on its website.
3. SBI FD interest rates
4. Minimum amount for a fixed deposit at SBI:
You can open a term deposit with a nominal amount of Rs.1,000. However, minimum and maximum amount limit may vary for different product codes, said SBI.
5. How to generate a fixed deposit advice
One can generate and print a term deposit advice containing all the relevant details.
Follow NDTV for latest election news and live coverage of assembly elections 2019 in Maharashtra and Haryana.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.