- SBI's discount offer on Big Bazaar is applicable on a single transaction
- SBI's offer cannot be clubbed with any other bank/card scheme offer
- The maximum discount that can be availed per transaction is Rs 250
Upgrade your home with your SBI RuPay Debit card!— State Bank of India (@TheOfficialSBI) April 12, 2018
Enjoy additional 10% discount on your #SBI RuPay Debit card when you buy the latest home appliances at @BigBazaar. Shop now!
Terms and conditions of SBI cards' discount offer on Big Bazaar shopping, according to RuPay:
1. SBI's discount offer on Big Bazaar is applicable on a single transaction and bills cannot be clubbed to avail the discount. (Also read: SBI Savings Bank Accounts For Minors: From Eligibility To Interest Rates)
2. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other bank/card scheme offer at the stores.
3. It is subject to availability of products at the sole discretion of 'Future Retail Limited'.
5. The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the cardholders shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
6. All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the cardholder and NPCI (National Payment Corporations of India) will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues, mentioned RuPay on the website.
Get the latest election news, live updates and election schedule for Lok Sabha Elections 2019 on ndtv.com/elections. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for updates from each of the 543 parliamentary seats for the 2019 Indian general elections.