- Maximum cashback on this offer is up to Rs. 2,000 per card
- It is also valid for EMI transactions on Citi credit cards
- To avail this offer, one must fully pay with the Citibank card
Here are 10 key things that you must know about Snapdeal's offer on Citibank cards during its Unbox Diwali Sale
1. Snapdeal's offer is not valid on Citi corporate credit cards.
2. Minimum transaction of Rs 2,000 is required to avail the discount, Snapdeal said on its website. Maximum cashback on this offer is up to Rs 2,000 per card.
3. The offer is valid between October 13 and October 16.
4.It is also valid for EMI transactions on Citi credit cards.
5. The discount is applicable over and above any promocode promotions running on Snapdeal, according to its website.
6. The cashback amount will be credited to customers' card/account on or before December 15.
8. To avail this offer, one must fully pay with the Citibank card, said Snapdeal.
9. The offer is not applicable for cards on delivery transactions. It is also not valid on netbanking transactions.
10. Any query regarding the offer will be entertained till January 05, 2018, according to Snapdeal's website. Post such date, Snapdeal or Citibank will not entertain a correspondence or communication regarding this program from any customers/persons.