State Bank of India or SBI users can make credit card payments through their ATM cards. This facility from SBI enables customers to pay their credit card dues from the bank's network of more than 26,000 ATMs across the country without any extra charges, according to lender's corporate website - sbi.co.in. With this facility, one can free himself/herself from the hassle of dropping and tracking cheques, according to the State Bank of India website. The payment is credited to the account within four working days.
How to register a State Bank of India credit card at an ATM:
State Bank of India has listed the following steps for customers to register a credit card of the bank at an ATM of its network:
1. Insert the ATM card, select the 'services' option
2. Select the 'Bill Pay' option
3. Select the 'SBI Credit Cards' option
4. Select the 'Credit Card Registration' option
5. Enter the desired 'SBI Credit Card Number'
After these steps, a credit card registration request is sent to the bank for processing. Registration is a one-time activity. After completion of the registration process, the user is required to wait for one working day/24 hours to make a payment. After this period, the customer can make the payments against the SBI credit card payment through any ATM of the bank's network.
How to make SBI credit card payment via SBI ATMs
1. Insert the ATM card
2. Select the 'Services' option
3. Select the 'Bill Pay' option
4: Select the 'SBI Credit Cards' option
5. Select the 'SBI Credit Payment' option
6. Select the SBI credit card from the credit card menu (last 7 digits of a registered SBI credit card are displayed)
7. Enter the amount of payment in round figures only
8. Select the 'Pay' option to debit the State Bank Saving Bank/Current Account
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.