Here are the key highlights from Mr Ambani's speech.
1) In the first three months of its trial period, Reliance Jio has become the fastest growing company in terms of subscriber acquisition, ahead of the likes of WhatsApp, Skype and Facebook.
2) A Jio customer uses 25 times more internet data than an average broadband customer.
3) According to Mr Ambani around 900 crore voice calls from Jio Network were blocked by its competitors in the last three months.
4) The call block rate by rival companies as of yesterday stood at 20%. In the initial period it was as high as 90%.
5) Reliance Jio has rolled out eKYC (know your customer) facility at 2 lakh outlets in India.
6) The Company has launched home delivery of Reliance Jio SIM cards.
7) The delivered SIM card gets activated within 5 minutes through eKYC.
8) 80 per cent of Jio customers use less than 1 GB data per day.
9) Under the 'Happy New Year Plan' customers will face a 1 GB data per day cap.
10) From 4 December, 2016, new Jio customers will get Reliance Jio's Data, Video, Voice and Jio applications free till March 31, 2017.
11) Reliance Jio now supports mobile number portability and customers migrating from other networks can retain their existing numbers.