1) Jio is offering 100 per cent cashback vouchers worth Rs. 400 in the form of eight vouchers (Rs. 50*8) of Rs. 50 on every recharge of Rs. 398 or above. Secondly, Jio has partnered with leading digital wallets to bring instant cashback of up to Rs. 399.
Here are 10 things to know about Jio's 200 per cent cashback offer worth Rs 799 on prepaid recharges of Rs 398 and above:
2) This takes the total value of Jio cashback offer to Rs. 799 (Rs. 400 + Rs. 399).
3) You can check the status of the 100 per cent cashback vouchers of Rs.400 (Rs.50*8) on mobile app, MyJio, under the My Vouchers section.
4) The balance 100 per cent cashback is subject to recharges done via Third Party Aggregator (TPA) apps/websites, according to the Jio website. Up to Rs.399 cashback is offered on select TPA wallets. This gets credited instantly and can be checked on the respective TPA wallet app/website, Jio noted.
5) Jio cashback offer can be availed on e-wallets FreeCharge, MobiKwik, Paytm, Amazon Pay, PhonePe and BHIM, according to the telecom company.
6) Customers can also gift these Jio vouchers. You can buy vouchers (Plan Rs 398 or above) using MyJio by going to the 'My Voucher' section.
8) In order to avail Jio's cashback offer, you can recharge from MyJio app, Jio.com, Jio Stores, Reliance Digital, Partner Retail stores and selected wallets, according to jio.com.
9) If you recharged previously during Jio's Diwali Dhamaka/100% Cashback Offer/Triple Cashback Offer with Rs.399 and received Rs.50*8 cashback vouchers, you use those vouchers to buy new recharges and also get Rs.50*8 cashback and e-commerce vouchers as per the current offer, according to Jio.
10) You can get 25 recharges on Jio's current cashback offer. However, the 200 per cent cashback offer can only be availed on five recharges, said Jio.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.