Here are five things to know about the Holi 2018 special Ramnagar-Howrah-Ramnagar train announced by the Railways:
1. The Northern Railway said a weekly Ramnagar-Howrah-Ramnagar service will be operated with train No. 05007/05008.
Ramnagar to Howrah Holi special train schedule
2. The Holi Special Train will depart from Ramnagar on all Fridays from February 16 to March 9 at 6:15 pm and arrive in Howrah at 07:10 am the third day, according to the Northern Railway.
3. The train (Holi Special train No. 05008) will depart from Howrah every Sunday including February 18 to March 11 at 8:35 am to arrive in Ramnagar at 4:45 p.m. the next day.
4. The train will comprise one AC 2 Tier, one AC 3 Tier, six sleeper class, six general class and "two disabled friendly cum luggage van coaches", according to the Northern Railway.
5. This Holi Special train will stop at stations including Kashipur, Baheri, Izzatnagar, Bareilly City, Bareilly, Sitapur cantonment, Gorakhpur, Potoree, Barauni, Jasidih, Madhupr, Asansol, Durgapur and Bardhman in both directions. Some other halts include Bhojipura, Bazpur, Pantnagar, Kiccha, Gonda, Khalilabad, Kaptanganj, Chhapra, Tamkuhi Road and Jhajha.
Other Holi special trains
The other Holi special train routes announced by the Railways are Gorakhpur-Mumbai-Gorakhpur, Ranchi-Anand Vihar Terminal-Ranchi and Mumbai-Jammu Tawi-Mumbai.