- On our show Tips for Tomorrow, Vivek Mahajan, Head- Research, Aditya Birla Money and Sudip Bandyopadhyay, MD & CEO, Destimoney Securities, discuss the market performance of the day.
If you missed our coverage, here are the top 10 headlines of the day.
1) Sensex plunges 308 points; realty stocks crash
2) 2G licence cancellation: No material impact on PSU banks, says govt
3) Mauritius tax haven over, foreign investment could be hurt: Experts
4) Vijay Mallya says India no longer an attractive investment destination
5) Diesel cars to outperform petrol, push sales in March 2012
6) PM gives Korean firms six reasons to invest in India
7) Mumbai home prices unlikely to fall despite dip in sales, says Crisil
8) Small-town India fuels rise of online shopping
9) Tamil Nadu govt proposes 14.5% tax on liquor to garner funds
10) Tough times in the US-China iPad smuggling game