- Do something out of routine, comfort zone to progress, says Games2win CEO
- 98% of 'later' never happens, says Games2win CEO
- Once you start something, you will probably make it a habit, he adds
Encouraging those faced with such challenges "to do something out of our routine & comfort zone to progress", the internet gaming entrepreneur said: "...move the needle just 1-2 per cent more... Don't become superhuman & start doing everything that comes your way. Just say 'Let me DO THIS NOW' - double the times you do currently."
Here are three other lessons shared by Mr Kejriwal of Games2win:
1) Once you start something, you will enjoy it so much you will probably make it a habit.
3) Super achievers are those who almost ACT upon ideas, opportunities and insights. They have just trained themselves to 'NOT STALL', he said.
The next time you say..."I will do this later"... pic.twitter.com/1yDk1R11Y7— Alok Kejriwal (@rodinhood) September 20, 2017
Currently Mr Kejriwal's firm Games2win is amongst the top gaming networks of India as per comScore, an American company that measures audiences, brands and consumer behaviour, according to Games2win's official website.
Games2win is backed by top tier VC firms. Clearstone Venture Partners, Nirvana Venture Advisors, Nexus Venture Partners, ICICI Venture and Saama Capital have stakes in the firm, it added.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.