Here are the details of 'The Indian Splendour' tour package:
1. On day 1, the train will leave from Sadarjung Railway Station, Delhi. Guests can treat themselves to dinner on the on-board restaurants of Maharajas' Express- Rang Mahal and Mayur Mahal on day 1.
2. On day 2, the train will arrive in Agra city. Guests will begin their journey by visiting Taj Mahal, followed by a champagne breakfast atop Taj Khema. On this day, guests can also visit Mausoleum of Itmad-ud-Daula, Agra Fort and watch 'Mohabbat-e-Taj Show' as an optional activity.
3. On day 3, the train will reach Sawai Madhopur and further precede the guests for a drive at Ranthambore National Park. The train will then move to Jaipur where guests can visit Jantar Mantar, City Palace and Jal Mahal. On-board breakfast, lunch and dinner will be available.
4. The 4th day will begin with arrival at Bikaner where guests can visit Lalgarh Museum, Junagarh Fort and Gajner Palace.
5. On 5th day, the train will reach Jodhpur. Guests can visit Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada and Hanwant Mahal. Private shopping tour and visit to old clock tower market are also the part of this package.
7. The train will arive at Sevalia railway station on day 7. Guests can visit dinosaur fossil park, garden palace and enjoy village walking tour on this day.
8. Maharajas' Express will reach Lokmanya Tilak Terminus, Mumbai on day 8.
9. On-board lunch and dinner will be available on the train on all days.
10. Guests will also be able to avail the spa facilities at a 5 star hotel during the tour.
Get Breaking news, live coverage, and Latest News from India and around the world on NDTV.com. Catch all the Live TV action on NDTV 24x7 and NDTV India. Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram for latest news and live news updates.